Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody reading this that is interested to copy some of this stuff and make a good alternative regime?

Something I'd like to see someone try is the big 4 along with SW, PGE2, and PGF2a. That combo alone should give excellent results.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Something I'd like to see someone try is the big 4 along with SW, PGE2, and PGF2a. That combo alone should give excellent results.
I will try this! Plus estriol.
dutasteride and finasteride are giving my gyno and after 9 months didnt do anything but im looking to use topical dutasteride and topical bica instead.

This regime should help me?;
Oral minoxidil 5mg once a day
Topical dutasteride 1.0% liposomal once a day
Microneedling 1.5mm (i have derminator)
75mg estriol (15mg per ml) once a day
Topical bica 5mg per ml once a day
SW
PGE2
PGF2a

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride and finasteride are giving my gyno and after 9 months didnt do anything but im looking to use topical dutasteride and topical bica instead.

SW
PGE2
PGF2a

Strong regimen. Let us know how it works out.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for jumping in, im trying to avoid topicals tbh. Do you know of any oral supplements/meds i could take to boost my hair loss regimen a bit? im still really unhappy with it, the letrozole i stopped in march has still messed with my hair, never should have taken it. Just trying to increase my chances of recovering quickly and maybe even getting better results than post-letro. I take 0.5mg dutasteride, 200mg spironolactone and 5mg oral min.

Obviously estradiol or estriol. There's α-ketoglutarate and rapamycin. There are some supplements that might help, like Niagen and collagen. You can take epitalon orally. Nizoral shampoo is just as good as oral since you just wash it out.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously estradiol or estriol. There's α-ketoglutarate and rapamycin. There are some supplements that might help, like Niagen and collagen. You can take epitalon orally. Nizoral shampoo is just as good as oral since you just wash it out.

Not willing to jump on estradiol at any dosage right now, but it is a weapon of last resort for sure. Already use keto, guess i will keep looking. Thanks for your insight.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 can you comment on you experience with oral min?

i know a couple months back you were reluctant to turn into wolf man? Have you?

Do you have a strong presence of body hair to begin with?

Thanks!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 can you comment on you experience with oral min?

i know a couple months back you were reluctant to turn into wolf man? Have you?

Do you have a strong presence of body hair to begin with?

Thanks!

I have a lot of body hair to begin with, and OM has made it worse. It's not unbearable though. I'm not growing hair on my back and shoulders or anything, but the hair on my hands is growing longer and thicker, and around the eyes. I don't think there's much difference on my chest/arms/legs.

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

SW
PGE2
PGF2a
You said dutasteride gave you sides, well topical at 1% every day will almost certainly give you sides as well. Some users are experimenting with .05 -.1% 1x a week, just to give you an idea of where things are heading. You can check out the topical dutasteride thread in the antiandrogens section for more info.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of body hair to begin with, and OM has made it worse. It's not unbearable though. I'm not growing hair on my back and shoulders or anything, but the hair on my hands is growing longer and thicker, and around the eyes. I don't think there's much difference on my chest/arms/legs.
Yea, thats strange that your hands seem to be reacting more than any other part. I too consider myself as “hairy”, but its very fine/light colored. I have noticed potential for back hair too so Im certain OM will progress me in that aspect.

Im currently thinking that if OM is the only thing I am considering for regrowth then that by itself will probably not make any cosmetic difference to my head therefore just avoid it till Im willing to commit to adding more for regrowth. Would you say that’s fair?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, thats strange that your hands seem to be reacting more than any other part. I too consider myself as “hairy”, but its very fine/light colored. I have noticed potential for back hair too so Im certain OM will progress me in that aspect.

Im currently thinking that if OM is the only thing I am considering for regrowth then that by itself will probably not make any cosmetic difference to my head therefore just avoid it till Im willing to commit to adding more for regrowth. Would you say that’s fair?

Depends on if you're going to start microneedling now or not. Those two alone will make a cosmetic difference. There's not much point using one or the other. The good thing is that when you stop using minoxidil the body hair goes away. Unfortunately the scalp hair does too. Per one recent study, microneedling in combination with minoxidil seems to repair the scalp to the point that many of the new hairs remain after discontinuation. If you're going to go all out and reverse the cellular damage significantly then the side effects are only temporary and worth it. If you're not then the small amount of cosmetic benefit from OM probably isn't worth it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I really wasn't, because with hair I'm a solid 9 or 10. That guy is a 4 even with a full head of hair. Totally bald I'm still a 7. Stop posting that garbage in every thread.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I really wasn't, because with hair I'm a solid 9 or 10. That guy is a 4 even with a full head of hair. Totally bald I'm still a 7. Stop posting that garbage in every thread.
Totally bald you're a 5.5 at best, unless you're taking steroids and are tall, that decomposing scalp of yours is nowhere near a9 dont cope on me, here is what a 9 looks like

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was better looking than him when I had hair. Not everybody here is an incel.
So you were a walking male model that can just walk like a hobo to a model agency and walk out with a contract ? Because thats where the dude in the video is lookswise

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This rotten "thing"
Screenshot_20200910-171645_Samsung Internet.jpg

Should never be legally allowed to utter the words 7/10.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah its a wrap homie, this is just cope you need to pull the big guns, go get a mega session FUE because i guarantee you wont get any visible results with this coping, its just a disgusting scalp and it needs some radical work.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah its a wrap homie, this is just cope you need to pull the big guns, go get a mega session FUE because i guarantee you wont get any visible results with this coping, its just a disgusting scalp and it needs some radical work.

Anybody with eyes can see I've already had significant cosmetic improvement. You're a jealous retard.

@Wolf Pack Can we ban this guy already? He's nothing but a troll.