Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow!
I must say you are quite the scientist.
5mg oral Duasteride.. You went all in!
I have to study your regimen closer to really evaluate.
Message me at royalwaters777@yahoo.com
if you have extra batch of your topical mix. Have EBay/PayPal..

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where to buy CHIR99021 and SW033291 ... ¿? In Alibaba the cheapest quotation of SW that i found is 140$/gr. I dont know if it can be scam, because others sources offer SW for 400-660$/gr ....? , but CHIR is very expensive ... , 4500$/gr

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait..., havnt you been very anti finasteride for awhile now on these threads? I’m confused is there more then one Pegasus lol

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where to buy CHIR99021 and SW033291 ... ¿? In Alibaba the cheapest quotation of SW that i found is 140$/gr. I dont know if it can be scam, because others sources offer SW for 400-660$/gr ....? , but CHIR is very expensive ... , 4500$/gr

That's about right for SW, but CHIR should be a couple hundred for a gram. I don't know where you found SW for $140, but if it's a reputable seller buy it and get it an NMR spectroscopy done.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's about right for SW, but CHIR should be a couple hundred for a gram. I don't know where you found SW for $140, but if it's a reputable seller buy it and get it an NMR spectroscopy done.

X . Henr1k4ng in Alibaba , but is strange that price for Chir ... . i asked him for the COA of products and tell me that they couldnt provide COA...¿?
where you buy sw and chir ¿?
In meryer I sent them a message but they didn't reply , and in whh dont give me confidence ...

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 Do you have an update pic of your most recent results? It would be nice if we could see a photo with better lighting. Your most recent pictures are rather dark.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 Do you have an update pic of your most recent results? It would be nice if we could see a photo with better lighting. Your most recent pictures are rather dark.
I haven't taken any pictures recently. I'm trying not to think about my hair. The very last pic in the OP is in my bathroom just five feet away from 6 100w lights, plus another 60w light, and daylight coming in the picture window. It may not look very bright, but it is

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone notice a foul smelling odor, chemical in nature and similar to burning plastic, after adding these chemicals to your head? I cannot detect the smell from the bottle but after adding my combined mixture of RU, PGE2, PGEf2a and SW to my head it became apparent to me the moment I was standing outside that there was an awful odor in the air. It took me two days to figure out it was coming from the top of my head. I'm thinking this may actually be the chemicals breaking down through UV exposure.

Current solution:
40ML - PG30%/EA70%
20mg - PGE2
20mg - PGEf2a
20mg - SW033291
2g - RU58841

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the odor you're smelling is probably the DMSO.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never had issues with the snell. Can you try to apply it to your wrist or forearm and figure out if it's a skin reaction?

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never had issues with the snell. Can you try to apply it to your wrist or forearm and figure out if it's a skin reaction?
I placed a small amount on my wrist and waited twenty minutes. No reaction. I then stepped into the sun and immediately can smell the chemical reaction on my wrist. This stuff is not meant to be exposed to UV ray. I'd say it would be best to wear a hat outside until you're off the protocol.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Microneedling+minoxidil, estriol, SAG, and PGE2/SW033291 for regrowth. I really noticed a big boost in new growth after adding SAG, and again after adding SW033291.
ItS now 3.5months later. You still agree these contribute the most?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No change. It takes months to see reversal of minoxidil sides. Yes, it should be bad for skin, but local application is a lot better than oral.
So the aging/wrinkling effect that minoxidil supposedly has on skin is temporary or are you talking about different kind of sides?