Hair thinning at the sides of frontal hairline

jazz1

Reaction score
Think positive it will work long term and you have great hair.

Imlosingmygoddamnhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
*17 year old me with 10x of this guys hair loss wondering why this guy is so distressed*

Just kidding, but your hair looks awesome man, even if you drop to Norwood 2 over a few years, most people dont notice the difference, except hair-obsessed guys like us

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did the topical for 3 months as well as micro needling and no effect and so can’t be bothered spraying this sh*t over my head two times a day. Tablets seem way more appealing - but not this tablet.
Well your options are: using tretinoin + minoxidil ~15% + dermarolling. The tretinoin can help topical nonresponders with the sulfotransferase enzyme. Or, you can try a low dose, 1-2mg. Aside from that, topical anti androgens.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Well your options are: using tretinoin + minoxidil ~15% + dermarolling. The tretinoin can help topical nonresponders with the sulfotransferase enzyme. Or, you can try a low dose, 1-2mg. Aside from that, topical anti androgens.
Or, or a hair transplant, and I could afford a gooooood one. Not a Turkish one that comes with a free kebab, I mean like the guy James Franco went to

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
*17 year old me with 10x of this guys hair loss wondering why this guy is so distressed*

Just kidding, but your hair looks awesome man, even if you drop to Norwood 2 over a few years, most people dont notice the difference, except hair-obsessed guys like us
The reason I don’t have much hair loss is because I WAS obsessive and jumped on Avodart - the Michael Jordan of hair loss drugs - from a young age!