Hair systems with totally straight hair, where to get?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used a couple of different hair system suppliers over the years. I wear a partial topper hair system about 10 inches in length as I like the longer hair look (I still have bio hair on my back and sides, which combines nicely with the hair system to create the look of a full head of hair). I have a supplier in China who makes excellent quality custom systems for me. However, I was wondering if it's possible to get hair systems with totally straight hair. I've never seen any. My current supplier offers 'natural straight' hair, but in reality it has a slight wave to it with a few kinks in it. I asked them for straight hair, but I still got the slightly wavy hair.

I find even slightly wavy hair a bit annoying and would prefer totally straight hair. I've used hair straighteners on my hair system and bio hair, and this DOES work.....however over time it causes damage to the hair and makes it look 'frazzled' since the heat from hair straighteners is damaging. It's also time consuming to constantly have to straighten my hair every day. In addition, the straightness does not last all day......eventually the hair reverts back to being wavy and kinky again.

So my thought is to find a supplier that can offer totally straight hair. Has anyone here had hair systems that are totally straight, and what is the supplier's name? It seems that most hair systems have at least a slight wave with some kinks in them. Is it even possible to order them with totally straight hair?