Hair Systems In The Uk- Mens Hair 2 Go?

Rosss11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

Im still desperately trying to find somewhere in the UK that will be able to provide a consultation and potentially order in a partial hair piece and do the fitting and cutting in.

I live in East Anglia so London is my nearest major city, I've looked into Mens Hair 2 Go, has anyone had any experience with these or hear of any reviews?

If anyone knows of anywhere in the UK I could go and discuss my options, get a color and density match and get a piece sorted for them to fit and blend with my existing hair I would be extremely greatful.

Thanks in advance

Ant70c

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate
I also live in east Angila (Norwich) spent ages looking for where to go and who to help me cut in etc i can put you forward to help you she has a saloon in swaffham she will do your template and get you a system cut it in etc
For me I had a template done then sent it away to northwest lace and got my system that way .. it's been sat in my room for 3 months not had it fitted because I've been worried about people noticing it etc but will get it done soon

Ant

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Best get it fitted when you have a holiday break like over Christmas and New Year when its less noticeable.

I buy online from a UK supplier and then get it fitted in London. Been doing it for several years now.

Ant70c

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah what I was thinking plus I'm not 100% sure on the colour as the top of my head is fairly blonde and the back of my head is brownish .. I might see about trying to dye system a little bit .. but will see how it looks once fitted I have everything there just havnt gone for it yet

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A good supplier is ask for samples. You can send them the different colours and talk through what you want with/without photos.

Ant70c

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I sent samples ... might just me being fussy and because it thin on top it's lighter shade

terryezzo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best get it fitted when you have a holiday break like over Christmas and New Year when its less noticeable.

I buy online from a UK supplier and then get it fitted in London. Been doing it for several years now.

Hi, where do you get it fitted? thanks

Matt07

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi grincher,

Could you PM where you do that? The fitting and the site?