Hair Systems In Sydney, Australia. Help Needed.

EMK78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. First time poster from Sydney. I've been considering a hair system for a few years now but a few things have put me off in the past.

I'm 41 and a Norwood 7. I started balding at 20 and by 30 I was just shaving it with a razor. I was a construction worker until recently so the idea of wearing a system in the heat and sweating didn't seem ideal. My career has changed so I am now reconsidering this option.

There doesn't seem to be many places around that offer this service. Two or three with not great reviews. I had a consultanion with one place when i first considered this option. Not only were they not very helpful but the cost was nearly $6000 Australian dollars for a year. To me it seemed a little excessive.

Anyway over the past few years I've watched all the videos online by hair4all, quiff & co, hair by MHE and was wondering if there is something similar out there in my location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I hope you all have a great experience on your journey to new hair!

PJH1967

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. First time poster from Sydney. I've been considering a hair system for a few years now but a few things have put me off in the past.

I'm 41 and a Norwood 7. I started balding at 20 and by 30 I was just shaving it with a razor. I was a construction worker until recently so the idea of wearing a system in the heat and sweating didn't seem ideal. My career has changed so I am now reconsidering this option.

There doesn't seem to be many places around that offer this service. Two or three with not great reviews. I had a consultanion with one place when i first considered this option. Not only were they not very helpful but the cost was nearly $6000 Australian dollars for a year. To me it seemed a little excessive.

Anyway over the past few years I've watched all the videos online by hair4all, quiff & co, hair by MHE and was wondering if there is something similar out there in my location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I hope you all have a great experience on your journey to new hair!

I know this is along time after your post but yes, the is a great person, her name is Chelsea, She is based in Hornsby: https://realhairsolutions.com.au/ and I cannot recommend her enough.

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey mate, I have been wearing hair systems for many years. I think location isn’t a big deal since most suppliers ship hairpieces globally. I don’t know which supplier you have been looking at but 6000 AUD is insane. Hair systems don’t cost that much. I am purchasing mine from Lordhair and it’s costing me less than 2000 AUD. Even if I go for the most premium ones, it will max out to 2700 AUD but nothing more than that.

I would recommend buying a hair system online and getting it styled from somewhere local. After 2-3 sessions in a salon, you will be able to apply the hair system on your own. Here’s a nice playlist to help you out:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeDGrtZMluE3qcckntMd0N6Wa4W88Xcxx

Good luck!