Hair Systems In Sydney, Australia. Help Needed. | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Hair Systems In Sydney, Australia. Help Needed.

Discussion in 'Hair Replacement Systems and Hair Pieces for Men' started by EMK78, May 14, 2019.

1. EMK78

EMK78 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi all. First time poster from Sydney. I've been considering a hair system for a few years now but a few things have put me off in the past.

I'm 41 and a Norwood 7. I started balding at 20 and by 30 I was just shaving it with a razor. I was a construction worker until recently so the idea of wearing a system in the heat and sweating didn't seem ideal. My career has changed so I am now reconsidering this option.

There doesn't seem to be many places around that offer this service. Two or three with not great reviews. I had a consultanion with one place when i first considered this option. Not only were they not very helpful but the cost was nearly $6000 Australian dollars for a year. To me it seemed a little excessive.

Anyway over the past few years I've watched all the videos online by hair4all, quiff & co, hair by MHE and was wondering if there is something similar out there in my location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I hope you all have a great experience on your journey to new hair!

2. PJH1967

PJH1967 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I know this is along time after your post but yes, the is a great person, her name is Chelsea, She is based in Hornsby: https://realhairsolutions.com.au/ and I cannot recommend her enough.

Noah likes this.
  3. ChrisPratty

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey mate, I have been wearing hair systems for many years. I think location isn’t a big deal since most suppliers ship hairpieces globally. I don’t know which supplier you have been looking at but 6000 AUD is insane. Hair systems don’t cost that much. I am purchasing mine from Lordhair and it’s costing me less than 2000 AUD. Even if I go for the most premium ones, it will max out to 2700 AUD but nothing more than that.

I would recommend buying a hair system online and getting it styled from somewhere local. After 2-3 sessions in a salon, you will be able to apply the hair system on your own. Here’s a nice playlist to help you out:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeDGrtZMluE3qcckntMd0N6Wa4W88Xcxx

Good luck!