Hair System - Going Independent To Save Some £'s

AshleighRyan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All, First post so please be nice.

I'm from the UK and have been wearing a system for around 2 years. For the most part its been great; however, I've been using a company called Total Cover Plus who use the 'Contact Skin System's. It costs me £159 per month for the system and then another £150 every time I have a new system/application (this cost pays for the shaving of scalp, bonding and styling of new system Every 8-9 weeks or so). I'm looking to go independent as I am pretty good at the attachment and bonding side myself, i would like to save some money as I'm looking to save for a house.

Can anyone give me a good reputable seller for hair systems? one that can cut and style the hair in advance, And any extra advice on how long they last etc would be much appreciated - More interested in thin skin systems rather than lace.

Thank you :)

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Ashleigh, welcome to the board. Independent is definitely the way to go - you'll be saving a fortune. I will PM with a few ideas about suppliers.

All the best

Noah

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are a handful of suppliers that can assist with DIY systems.

A couple of them I have tried, however, I am unsure a cut and blend without wearing the system will produce the best outcome in my experience.

That said you will save a small fortune and take greater control.