Hair System Advice - Northern Ireland

coys

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone. first post here so go easy. was looking to make the first step and go for a system. have been doing a bit of research, the only place i can find in Northern Ireland is menshair-ni. anyone have any experience? cost is around £550 and around £50 for maintenance and cut which I'm happy with. just wondering does anyone have any experience with them? or recommend anywhere here? I noticed there's alot of companies in the south do it. any help grateful

Ryanmac

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone. first post here so go easy. was looking to make the first step and go for a system. have been doing a bit of research, the only place i can find in Northern Ireland is menshair-ni. anyone have any experience? cost is around £550 and around £50 for maintenance and cut which I'm happy with. just wondering does anyone have any experience with them? or recommend anywhere here? I noticed there's alot of companies in the south do it. any help grateful

Hey

Yeah i purchased from that company.Great company to get started with they show everyone the ropes for diy. Its a french lace system with poly front sides and back. Which suits my style. I use tape which is a great hold.Change clean every week which helps freshen things. Might order online for my next system because there like half the price.

coys

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey

Yeah i purchased from that company.Great company to get started with they show everyone the ropes for diy. Its a french lace system with poly front sides and back. Which suits my style. I use tape which is a great hold.Change clean every week which helps freshen things. Might order online for my next system because there like half the price.
thanks for reply mate. what's the quality like? is French lace a good base? you wouldn't mind sending some pics would you? thanks for reply

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for reply mate. what's the quality like? is French lace a good base? you wouldn't mind sending some pics would you? thanks for reply
Hey Coys, did you buy the hair system already? French lace is a good base. It is strong and has good lifespan. Swiss is slightly softer. Menshair is a good brand and I had a couple of wigs from it which were really good. But the price was a bit big for me to keep buying. So, I switched to another hair system brand (Lordhair) which has equally good quality. Best of luck with your purchase!

coys

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Coys, did you buy the hair system already? French lace is a good base. It is strong and has good lifespan. Swiss is slightly softer. Menshair is a good brand and I had a couple of wigs from it which were really good. But the price was a bit big for me to keep buying. So, I switched to another hair system brand (Lordhair) which has equally good quality. Best of luck with your purchase!

Hey mate I havnt purchased yet but going to make an appointment with them. they said you choose base, density etc. you wouldn't mind sending some pics of the menshair system would you? blank out face of course. cheers

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here you go buddy! I haven't clicked a lot of them. Camera shy :/

Here is the link to the video that helped me make my mind,

I hope this helps!

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    292.1 KB · Views: 356