Hair Style

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everyone always talks about how to do your hair, but no one ever posts pictures.

So this thread is to post pictures of your hairstyle or other peoples hairstyles.

I've been looking around and have been having a hard time finding anything, so I figured this could be of help to more than just me.

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to see some styles too. Right now my hair is long and messy. I want to get it cut but have no idea what to do with it....

asdf2

Reaction score
jeffsss said:
i'd like to see some styles for diffuse frontal thinning. I hate my hair

grade 1 or lower, only option i find. If i can be arsed later I'll post a pic. I just look like a twat when I don't have it shaved.

jeffsss

Reaction score
asdf2 said:
jeffsss said:
i'd like to see some styles for diffuse frontal thinning. I hate my hair

grade 1 or lower, only option i find. If i can be arsed later I'll post a pic. I just look like a twat when I don't have it shaved.
:paranoid: :unsure: I've never had my hair shorter than like an inch and a half.. I don't even go 1 guard on the sides.. :(

andyhunt

Reaction score
I found the only 2 ways of masking thinning hair were shave down to a #1 or bleach the hair so there is less contrast with the scalp.

I did both of these for years :)

jeffsss

Reaction score
andyhunt said:
I found the only 2 ways of masking thinning hair were shave down to a #1 or bleach the hair so there is less contrast with the scalp.

I did both of these for years :)

bleaching the hair seems logical.. never thought of that.. but now that i am thinking about it... old people that have gray hair is less noticiable than people with dark or black hair.

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a 1.5-2 and buzz my hair with a 4 or 5 and leave it longer in the front where I kinda spike it up

jeffsss

Reaction score
Justlooking said:
I'm a 1.5-2 and buzz my hair with a 4 or 5 and leave it longer in the front where I kinda spike it up

do you have diffused thinning? or what? got a pic ? receeded hair line?