Hair Still Shedding In Random Cycles

Rafeh Ishtiaq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I'm a 23 year old male, I've been losing hair since I was 18.
Two and half years ago I started with minoxidil and finasteride. That seemed to have stopped my hair loss and thinning,but then after a year it just suddenly increased once again.

I stopped finasteride and started taking dutasteride since January this year, and it kinda helped. I was losing less hair every morning in the shower.

But now for the past two weeks I'm shedding alot. I lose about 20-30 just when I rub my hair in the mornings.

I don't understand what more could there be to do...
Any help?

Also was reading up on seasonal shedding. Since it's pretty much already winter where I live,do you think this has an impact?

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don’t stop you from shedding hair, they allow hair to be regrown that otherwise wouldn’t have. In other words, they keep follicles producing who would have succumbed to final miniaturization under natural circumstances.

They also don’t short circuit or supplant your hairs life cycle. Approximately 10% of your hair is in the telogen phase at any given moment. Unless you are consistently shedding well over 100 hairs each and everyday you have nothing to worry about.