Hair startint to thin?

Tgs1991

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just started paying attention to my hair and noticed it looks like I have some thinning near my temple. I am not sure if this is a normal maturing hairline or the beginning of hair loss. I am 30 years old.
20210808_172110.jpg
20210808_172008.jpg
20210808_171925.jpg
20210808_171841.jpg
20210808_171448.jpg

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like a mature hairline. Pretty good for 30 I’d say. Any balding history in family?

Tgs1991

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a mature hairline. Pretty good for 30 I’d say. Any balding history in family?
Thanks for the feedback! And yeah, my fathers side doesnt have any hair loss from what I know. But my maternal Grandfather and my moms one brother both went bald earlier in life (her other two brothers do not have hair loss though).

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! And yeah, my fathers side doesnt have any hair loss from what I know. But my maternal Grandfather and my moms one brother both went bald earlier in life (her other two brothers do not have hair loss though).
If you’re concerned about further loss you could try micro dosing finasteride as your hair loss is not aggressive at all, and just a bit of recession but looks to be normal maturing hairline.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What will happen typically, and you’re still in very good shape. Is the whole side will start to recede. Your smart yo look at very center on top of your head, that typically goes first on top of head. So extra focus & care in those areas