Hair Starting To Recede? Get On finasteride And minoxidil Asap! (with Sucsess Pictures Hairline)

haden1212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Just want to tell you my story, and hope to change your mind about finasteride side effects. Because its not that horrible as people say.

Im 20 years old, and noticed my hair started to recede at 19, but when i checked pictures from late 17-18 my hair was a little receded, but i did not notice. I went in denial for some months, but i started to take minoxidil in november 2016, then one month later i got proscar, and cut it to 4 pieces, and i use ketzo shampo 1-2 times a week.

Hairloss at this young age is f*****g heartcrushing, everyone tell its going to be the best years of your life, but then mother nature fucks you with one of your biggest pride, your hair... My self-esteem went rockbottom, looking at every guy at my age with perfect hair and norwood 0, it sucks.. Then i had to do something, and i got minoxidil and finasteride.

I've been on it for 2.5 months (1month with finasteride) and it looks quite promising, specially at my worst temple, because i recede most in the right corner. I was maybe at norwood 2.5 at my right corner, and 1.5 at my left. And my tip to you, is to start on the regiment right away!

On finasteride i started notice the symptom everyone is afraid off the first 1-2weeks, my penis didnt feel like it used to, but i was paranoid to. But after a while i got comfortable with the drug, the side effect vanished, i think it only was placebo.

Maybe it can regrow my hairline, and save it for some years, i will hope for the best.

Sorry for my english, i dont use it so often.
I will upload some pictures in the future with better results i hope!

Attachments

• November at start.jpg
    November at start.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,746
  • Right corner at start november.png
    Right corner at start november.png
    838.3 KB · Views: 1,579
  • Right corner now 2017.png
    Right corner now 2017.png
    767.2 KB · Views: 1,548
  • Right corner wet at 2017.jpg
    Right corner wet at 2017.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,552
  • Left temple now 2017.jpg
    Left temple now 2017.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 2,868
Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best of luck!
You are doing all you can and deserve good luck.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
haden1212 your hairline is similar to mine but quite an age difference and mine started much later in life. It's good that you are ready to tackle it straight away and give yourself the best chance. I tried finasteride and gave me too many sides (everyone reacts differently imo) and I had been considering trying 0.5 per day instead of 1.25 dose. However I'm going to try something else which another poster recommended and is natural. If no luck I will go back to trying 0.5 finasteride as so many guys had success with it. Fingers crossed for you and your English is fine btw!