Hair Shrinking, Losing Its Power And Shape (pics)

Sin95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey you!
I had a Wolverine like, full, very high in density and thick hair. I still have except my hairline. Frontal temples to be exact

I gave myself a mohawk haircut 2 years ago and even though it looked awesome I noticed something that didn't look quite right. You can see it, right there. The hole like, emptiness I didn't give a damn because it was like a half centimeter, even less. Then a year ago I noticed it was worsened to 1cm and now it's almost 2.5cm... I lost my hairline
IMG_20200115_234939.jpg

Now my hair is shrinking, it literally is. I couldn't find the right word for it till I started researching. It loses its shape and when I comb my hair I can see some hair strands popping up and they look so weak and thin and curly like they're hardly holding onto my scalp

After some research I realized this whole progress with minoxidil and other dht blockers is kinda like a lost cause. I think it's genetically coded. Ive seen so many videos now. I think when your body is coded like 'The scalp will have the M (recessed temples) shape at the age 24' no matter what you can do it is gonna reach that point. And when it says V (very bad temples) at 26 bang. U (s***wed top) at 30. You're done son...

I hope mine will become like Jim Carrey's hairline or Jonathan Rhys Meyers' at worst
I will have blood tests done in a few weeks. Each one of them from A,C,D,E,B12, B7, DHT, zinc, magnesium, iron and crap

I wanna ask some questions
Does every guy have high DHT levels or it could just be the perfect level yet his receptors are prone to dht, the guy can lose it all?

Can I regrow the lost hair? or those dhts that already binded, will stay connected to my hair follicles?
IMG_20190924_125639.jpg

Yes this is me. Idk why I chose this one but whatever. Like most of the guys the recession is worse on my right side. There's a pit in there rn
IMG_20200115_234020.jpg

IMG_20200115_234044.jpg

IMG_20200115_234059.jpg

IMG_20200115_234112.jpg

Now these. These are the best pictures, showing the process how our hair is cut from the blood stream by dht and start shrinking

Lastly this world is designed to drive us crazy. Some sh*t called dht makes hair grow on your *** and all over your body and makes you lose your best cosmetic sh*t ever. Yeah I know it also makes men, men but it could still give us the masculinity without this bad effect. Like girls being able to live without period and having smt else doing what period does without feeling wet and ready to go Bob Ross paintings for a week. What the hell is wrong with this world man. I am 24 now and I'm losing the only thing I have left. I became paralyzed two times due to herniated discs. Stayed in bed for 6 months in total. Lost my brother and I didn't lose a single hair. Definitely not after my brother and I had unbearable sadness for 6 months. Yes herniated discs put an excessive amount of stress on my body but I noticed that 'comb over to hide your baldness' like curl a long time before that. I think this is just a ticking bomb. It's set to a different time for everyone. I f*****g hate this sh*t called dht and I will definitely do whatever it takes since I am a perfectionist and I am willing to regrow all the hair that is gone rn. I think at this point I don't even need to get blood tests done since what is described for dht is just what's happening to me... world offers us an adventure, full of never ending troubles

I wish you happiness and health. I know that losing hair sucks and makes you think about it a lot but don't just focus on it. Just do what you can do and I hope people like me wont lose more than they already have. God bless

Last edited:

Sin95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you going to start finasteride?
I will decide after getting the blood results.and see if there's smt wrong. The thing is we never know what's its final shape will be. If it's worse than M then I might and I can tell that it's gonn get worse. I might give it a try but it says you can see hair regrowing in 5 years of usage. What the... some guys have seen it much earlier but I don't know. Everything seems so blurry rn