Hair Shadow Powder On Bald Head, Thoughts?

whatnext1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I came across a hair shadow powder (not fibers) on amazon that has a sponge applicator. I tried it on top of my head then rubbed it in/off so it looks like a faint shadow. If I look closely at my hair follicle holes (not sure what to call it) it looks like it has been filled in slightly.

I am not sure if people have used this technique, or if I can even get away with it.

I am of Indian origin so my skin is on the darker side.

I haven't shaved my head yet, been combing over and applying toppik- it looks terrible. So many comments etc. Huge source of anxiety for me.

Would appreciate any input.

Edit/ attached two pics. I'm gonna shave down whats on top and on sides with wahl balding clippers. You can kind of see a faint outline.

Thanks

Attachments

• img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 144
  • img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You gotta post a pic

whatnext1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You gotta post a pic

I've attached two pics. I've kinda applied and rubbed it in just want a faint outline. The plan is to shave down all hair on sides and whats left on top with wahl balding clippers. Thoughts?

Attachments

• img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 113
  • img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 115

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've attached two pics. I've kinda applied and rubbed it in just want a faint outline. The plan is to shave down all hair on sides and whats left on top with wahl balding clippers. Thoughts?
Yikes man, unfortunately I don’t think you should be doing any of that.

If I were you though, I’d say go for the full shave or hair piece and don’t look back.

how long were you balding for until it got to this point? Did you try medication?

whatnext1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yikes man, unfortunately I don’t think you should be doing any of that.

If I were you though, I’d say go for the full shave or hair piece and don’t look back.

how long were you balding for until it got to this point? Did you try medication?

Thanks for your reply.

Around 7 years. I didn't try meds as I was worried about the sides, but if I could go back I'd take them for sure. I was worried when I had decent amount of hair.

What I've done is shaved my head to a zero, and applied some of the powder (kinda like dermmatch) to the top. Attached pics.

Attachments

• hlf2.jpg
    hlf2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 121
  • hlf1.jpg
    hlf1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 115