Hair Replacement Salons Near Pittsburgh?

Drizzle2

My Regimen
Reaction score
New here and finally decided that I want a hair system. I’m 22, in Pittsburgh, been receding for 4-5 years, and, while I still have hair, I’m at about a NW3 and thinning fast. I’ve been using minodoxil for about 2 years and thinking of getting Toppik while waiting for my first piece to come in.

I’d like to have my first system professionally cut and ordered based off everything I’ve read here (I hope to use a place that can give me my template so I can order custom later) but the one salon I found here wanted to charge over $2000 for two systems, which seems very expensive considering the custom pieces I can order online. They also seemed very scammy (they wanted to store the extra pieces in-house) and I wonder what else is in the area (willing to drive a decent bit) available at potentially a lower cost.

Any other advice, even if you don’t know about Pittsburgh, is welcome. Again I’m new here and pretty nervous about taking the plunge so any information the experts here can provide would be much appreciated :)