Hair Repigmentation During Immunotherapy

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follicabio tweeted this:

Hair Repigmentation During Immunotherapy Treatment With an Anti–Programmed Cell Death 1 and Anti–Programmed Cell Death Ligand 1 Agent for Lung Cancer.

Very impressive before and after pictures!!!

upload_2017-7-13_15-2-36.png

Original tweet of follica with before and after picture:
https://twitter.com/follica_bio?lang=de

Source:
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/article-abstract/2642914?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social_jn&utm_term=957431130&utm_content=content_engagement|article_engagement&utm_campaign=article_alert&linkId=39689169

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully one day we get hair regrowth as a side effect through some clinical trial..

for real, coloring it is the easiest thing in the world who cares about pigmentation unless it helps us figure out hair growth/loss

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not only your mum. My first grey hair started when I was 17... Now I am 27 and 70 % is already grey.

I have a friend like that too, although he's 25. It runs in the family. His younger brothers are graying too. He doesn't care, he owns it, says he likes it and his gf doesn't care either, but he's like an NW0. He is chubby to boot. He just focused on his life and graduated with a masters.

I wish graying young was my only issue.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair sure does grow fast if all the gray grew out in just a few months.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
for real, coloring it is the easiest thing in the world who cares about pigmentation unless it helps us figure out hair growth/loss

It doesn't look natural, and it's a pain in the neck, especially for beards. I can't be coloring my beard every day.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know how he straightened his hair so well. That's pretty much my hair in photo A. Would love to have photo B hair except light brown or sandy blonde.