Hair Regrowth After 2 Weeks Of Treatment

nunya

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed 2 bald spots about 9 months ago. I tried castor oil, massage and to the best of my ability to decrease stress in my life. My spots remained completely bald. About a month ago I went to an incredible acupuncturist who informed me that my adrenal glands (and possibly kidneys) are fatigued. She did a treatment of acupuncture to release stress and boost my adrenals, and prescribed an herbal supplement called "Silken Tresses, Qi Bao Mei Ran Dan". The ingredients are: Processed polygonum multiflorum root (soybean), Poria, Achyranthes root, Don quai root, Lycium fruit, Chinese dodder seed, Psoralea fruit, Dry fried black sesame seed. After 2 weeks I noticed soft, thin, white hair growing in. It's now about 4 weeks later and I am amazed at the results. I dye my hair, so I don't know if the new hair is still white, but you can't even tell that I have/had alopecia. I will continue to take 2 pills the Silken Tresses 3 times a day, and regular acupuncture sessions. I hope my hair keeps growing. Good luck to you all.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
BS and a dislike.