Hair Regrow After Using Minoxidil For 3 Month But...

rahul28

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Sir/Madam
My name is vivek verma & i'm 27 year old. I have frontal baldness so i started use minoxidil 5%. i used it for 3+ month & i found some visible result on my scalp, some baby hair has grown on my scalp, which i could clearly seen from eyes. Now the problem is, baby hair stop growing after certain length. So please suggest me, what to do now. And yes, i have photos before & after using minoxidil.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
the baby hair is vellus hair, it has a potential of becoming normal hair (terminal hair) but there is no guarantee.

it can take a number of hairgrow cycles and each cycle lasts 3-6 months.

be patient, keep on using the medication . I have done 5 months and can see further progress but wait just like you.

olli2010

Reaction score
Normally Minoxidil works best in the crown area. But personally i had the say problem like you and that`s why i started with finasteride (to support the magic/effect of minoxidil).

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is useless without adding an AA like finasteride or dutasteride. The root cause of your balding isn't being attacked.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
Doesn't true....
Minoxidil helps growing new hair, that is true and you dont need Finestiride for that.

However, if you want to keep your newly gotten gains, than its great to add Finasteride so you dont lose the new hair again.