Hair products available at common stores?

OSUbucks

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

First post on this forum but I have been reading threads on here for the past 2-3 months. I am roughly a NW2.5-3 with slight thinning of the hair in the island up top on my head but nothing too drastic. Currently I am only applying Rogaine but have started to consider propecia to slow my thinning process down.

I typically keep my hair short and neat but I tend to let it grow out anywhere from 1.5-3.5 inches before my next cut. When my hair is in its grow out phase rogaine typically will get caught in my hair so I just let my hair dry out then I just kind of run my hands through my hair to stop my hair from sticking together. This happens to produce some great stylish results! My hair takes shape of the whole faux hawk look and I have got many compliments on how good it looks. However it would look much better if my hair was just a tad thicker.

So my question for you. What are some good thickeners(if any) that can be found at local drug stores/grocery stores. Not sure if hair color matters for thickening products but my hair is a natural goldish blonde. Think Owen Wilsonish...

Anyways I would greatly appreciate any tips and information you have for me! Sorry for the long post.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Check out L'oreal for men vive pro daily thickening shampoo for fine/thinning hair.

As far as gel/clay/wax/fiber products, I have yet to try anything but I have heard American Crew Fiber or forming cream is great if you want that dry/matte look to your hair if you don't like the look of gel.