hair piece(wig) 23yrs on

mr p

Reaction score
I have taken my hair system off after 23yrs to have old style punch graft repairs.
Dr rogers from stratford took 10 plugs out of the front of my head, and having the remaining grafts laserd.
It is early days yet because i still have the stitchs in at the moment, but so far so good, I will keep you informed of my progress.

Im finding it difficult at the moment as it as only been about 5days, with out my hair system,
I must admit i can sleep a lot beter and i feel a lot more relaxed although im worried about the reaction
from my freinds and work mates. The 23yrs of having my (wig) bonded to my head with adesives as taken its toll.
where it as been bonded it as lost a lot of hair, i am washing it with baby shampoo and using aloe vera gel
on my scalp. Ive just orderd some EMU OILl hoping that this will help , I have every confidence in dr rogers
and when my grafts are repaired i hope with a bit of luck to have my hair buzzed . That is if my own hair grows back on the sides.

ps. I am wearing a base ball cap at the moment untill my grafts have been repaired and my hair grows back
(hopfully) and then i have got to face the outside world.

If there is any one out there in this wounderfull world of ours willing to give me any advice I would be very gratefull, Although i no its not going to be easy

-------------------------