hair piece system

jacobbuck

Reaction score
So I have noticed a steady decline in my hair since I was 18 im now 24. I'm really on the fence about the hair piece systems but haven't made the jump just because I'm nervous they wont be believable. I would really like to see some pictures of peoples systems so I could get a real idea of what something looks like and not just advertisement from websites.

jacobbuck

Reaction score
is nobody comfortable sharing??? I was hoping to get a better idea of what some real life people have for hair pieces!!!

revcnt

Reaction score
Hair Piece

So I have noticed a steady decline in my hair since I was 18 im now 24. I'm really on the fence about the hair piece systems but haven't made the jump just because I'm nervous they wont be believable. I would really like to see some pictures of peoples systems so I could get a real idea of what something looks like and not just advertisement from websites.

Hey, I am 22 and I wear one. I too started losing hair at about 16 and by 21 was starting to look bad. I got my from EZ Hair Peace in Marietta, GA. It cost me right at $400. I have attached a pic so you can see. In the pic you can see a line because the lady that cut my existing hair cut it too short for the piece. Now that my hair has grown out more you can't see that line anymore.

1525506_183302981868685_1365891119_n.jpg

chips

Reaction score
I would urge anyone thinking about a so called System to start calling it what it is. A wig. I spent a small fortune on these and I totally regret that I ever started it.
Once you go down this path you will be fussing and messing and worrying about it all the time. Glues cleaning fluids, trips to the company that fitted it. Its a nightmare and the truth is what you really want is for people to think its your own hair. You might fool a few strangers but anyone who knows you will know you are wearing a wig. To your face they will say what you want to hear. Behind your back you will be laughed at. I urge you not to do it. I dont wear it anymore as after 5 years of fussing and worrying about it I decided it was time to get shot of it. The freedom of not having that hat stuck to my head is such a relief. Yes I shave my head but I am not alone in that respect. Accept it and others will too.

- - - Updated - - -

Read my comment below. Sorry didnt see your request before I posted.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
people do all the research then bulk for a host of reasons. Some cant bring themselves to shave what poor quality hair they have, others dont like the stigma and others get inertia from too much information or even thinking a template is an exact science.

All I can say, is wearing is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Its more than just hair plonked on a head. It makes you look younger and feel more confident. No one has ever caught on that Im a wearer without me first telling them. Even barbers dont suspect until I tell them.

That said, you must do your research and pick something appropriate for your age and your existing (side and back hair) for example too dense is a give away.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
To your face they will say what you want to hear. Behind your back you will be laughed at.

Doesn't that apply to pretty much anything in this life? If you care so much about what people think, you can't do anything at all!