Hair of Istanbul - any user experiences??

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any forum users had a hair transplant here?
The results look good on the instagram but some result look dubious, hair fibres??
Also maybe some hairlines look unnatural

Any experiences good or bad that people have had? costs etc.
I would be interested to hear

Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/hairofistanbul/?hair loss=en

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t been there personally but I’ve heard they treat you like royalty.

fireboy99

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a consultation with them, they rejected me by saying that it's too early to get an hair transplant (I am NW3 btw). I have heard many stories that they are very picky about their patients and their costs depend on which salesperson your case is assigned to. I have seen 3000 to 5000 euros for different patients a similar amount of grafts. Their hairlines look super unnatural and low to me, which can land you in trouble if your hair loss hasn't stabilized.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a consultation with them, they rejected me by saying that it's too early to get an hair transplant (I am NW3 btw). I have heard many stories that they are very picky about their patients and their costs depend on which salesperson your case is assigned to. I have seen 3000 to 5000 euros for different patients a similar amount of grafts. Their hairlines look super unnatural and low to me, which can land you in trouble if your hair loss hasn't stabilized.
I don't know why everyone says this. I know people don't get hair transplants to shave their head but at least with the type of hairline this place gives you, if and when you thin out behind at least you can rock a damn respectable shave, or just fill in the rest with remaining graphs. These guys do full NW5-6 transplants in one go based on their instagram, so it's hard to believe you could run out of graphs if they dont over pack the front.