Votes: 12 21.8%
  • 2030+

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

ThecureIsnear

My Regimen
Reaction score
Given the recent post of
Will There Be Something Better Than The Big3 On The Market Within The Next 10 Years?

I wanted to make a new poll because i trully believe this procedure will be the true cure.

Given all the stuff i have read and interviews i have seen/heard people will more lkely be excited about this and have more faith in this. and from the interview with Dr. Tsuji it does look like they are very close and surely we shall get it very soon. Tissuse has been creating a commotion in this forum recently so thats why i added them to the list and they also have thought of marketing skim for these procedures with the name Smart Hair Transplants.(SHT).

Also companies like hairclone.me who have the same idea as the other two

I have been an avid lurker of this forum since 2012 and sure there has always been hype for treatements and stuff. but in the 5 years i have been lurking i have never had more faith than with this procedure because you hear or see more and more about regenerative therapies and stem cells and how everyone wants in on it because it may just start with hair but it can be the basis for so much more. This is off course just my opinion.

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, stem cell technology may be proven to be the cure for baldsies, but, y' all know, there is NO evidence provided, except for some hair on a baldsy rodent.
Geduldig seien Sie, bitte!
Geduldigkeit und Geld, viel Geld, zu haben!

weepysad

Reaction score
How does this information help you? Will it make you happier to know that some average uninformed forumer Joe _believes_ that the procedure will be available in 10 years rather than 20? People need to pull themselves together. All these unsubstantiated claims, speculations and wishful thinking that are so widespread here aren't doing anyone a favour. You might feel better right now, but soon you will be pulling your hair out and blaming the entire world for being part of some non-sense conspiracy theory. This was the case with Brotzu and this has been the case with pretty much every treatment in the past 10 years.

My guess: 2120. Just to have some buffer.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch b**ch

ThecureIsnear

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well to be honest it was just my opinion. I was not whining or making any claims. Just big companies investing alot of money into this and i doubt they are doing it for the f*** of it. If you truly believe there wont be something like that before 2120.... well let me not waste time answering to this because you are probably so negative about the subject any thing i say or as much evidence as someone post that they are getting closer you wont be happyuntil its out in the market.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well to be honest it was just my opinion. I was not whining or making any claims. Just big companies investing alot of money into this and i doubt they are doing it for the f*** of it. If you truly believe there wont be something like that before 2120.... well let me not waste time answering to this because you are probably so negative about the subject any thing i say or as much evidence as someone post that they are getting closer you wont be happyuntil its out in the market.

Dude, there's a lot of nutcases here.

Guys who swear balding isn't a problem, but they're here.

Guys who are convinced there will be no solution for another fifty years, if ever; so they're going to spend the rest of their days here, telling you you're a dumbass.

Guys who don't even have recession, but have spent almost twenty years reading and shitposting these forums.

ThecureIsnear

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, there's a lot of nutcases here.

Guys who swear balding isn't a problem, but they're here.

Guys who are convinced there will be no solution for another fifty years, if ever; so they're going to spend the rest of their days here, telling you you're a dumbass.

Guys who don't even have recession, but have spent almost twenty years reading and shitposting these forums.

true

ThecureIsnear

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh and also. Here is my hope:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/new-research/hair-primordiums-tsuji-organ-interview-sept2016/

Keiko: Question 13 was removed due to translation difficulties. Question 14: Previous estimates targeted the availability of the technology to be in “practical use” by 2020. Does practical use mean commercial availability to the general public? If so, does this mean that human trials would need to begin a year or two before 2020?

Mr. Sugimura: Yes, as you pointed out, although with an assumption that there is no specific problems, when we say “putting the technologies into use”, we mean “starting to offer it to the general public as a treatment not covered by health insurance”.
Relating to Question #15, we first plan to put the technologies into use in Japan, therefore we need to go through a certain set of procedures as the preliminary steps, in accordance with the “New Act on Regenerative Medicine”, and obtain a regulatory notification on our technology as a Class 2 Regenerative Medicine. The clinical study starts only after we receive that notification. Therefore we are thinking to start a small-scale clinical study to evaluate its safety and effectiveness in 2018.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
2018/2019 are going to be absolutely crucial years. If the proof of concept studies have succeeded then I can assure you that these people will do everything in their power to bring it on the market asap. For Japan that would definitely be 2020-2024.

If not they will be going back to the drawing board and that will delay everything.

ThecureIsnear

My Regimen
Reaction score
2018/2019 are going to be absolutely crucial years. If the proof of concept studies have succeeded then I can assure you that these people will do everything in their power to bring it on the market asap. For Japan that would definitely be 2020-2024.

If not they will be going back to the drawing board and that will delay everything.

THANK YOUU!!! now this is a constructive opinion it is not a definitve answer that by 2020 it will happen but if the dr. behind the research is aiming for it and thinks he can make it . That by itself is awesome. Also i am very trustworthy of anything in japan because they have discipline like no other country, even by the way he gave his answers you can tell he does not want to be definitve in case they delay but he hopes for 2020 so.

And i totally agree that is why i said hope, because if it all goes as planned they will release it during those dates and once it is proven that there is a proper procedure to get your hair back. The entire world will want to get in on it because it will be a cash cow.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with swoop, lots of potential treatments but if none of them work it will kind of be a dead end. I'm hopeful, but you never know with this game.

ThecureIsnear

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with swoop, lots of potential treatments but if none of them work it will kind of be a dead end. I'm hopeful, but you never no with this game.
Also true, but out of everything out there i have faith on these three:
1. Tsuji
2. Shiseido/Replicel.
3.Tissuse (i really want to see their approach and also they are appearing in alot of events within the next few months so it will be nice to see what they have got)

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also true, but out of everything out there i have faith on these three:
1. Tsuji
2. Shiseido/Replicel.
3.Tissuse (i really want to see their approach and also they are appearing in alot of events within the next few months so it will be nice to see what they have got)

All these are promising, like I said it's unlikely that they will all fail but it is possible. That is why it is best to have wait and see approach, you don't want to put your hopes into something for 5+ years only to see it come to nothing, it's not healthy.

ThecureIsnear

My Regimen
Reaction score
All these are promising, like I said it's unlikely that they will all fail but it is possible. That is why it is best to have wait and see approach, you don't want to put your hopes into something for 5+ years only to see it come to nothing, it's not healthy.

True but its good to read up on these treatments and see how the world is changing.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Says the guy with 1000+ posts in six months LOL

You've been here every day for 17 years, you dumb f***.

@hairblues joined 8 months ago and has 3,000 posts. Interesting how no one wants to b**ch at her about it, but every person with an IQ doubling as a shoe size is like durr you have a thousand posts lolz.

@Admin @Roberto_72 @Wolf Pack

Can you guys f*****g moderate this site, please? I'm sick of having to throw salty shitheels on ignore constantly because they just can't stand that someone who isn't a self-loathing b**ch has favourable standing with most users. The constant badgering from these idiots I've had nothing to do with before they started stalking me one day should not be my sole responsibility to deal with.

This section is overrun with these tools who never contribute anything of value to the discussion.