Hair Multiplication Procedure

FoFo

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 31 years old. I got a hair trasplant procedure 2 weeks ago. They brought my hairline back. The sad part is that my donor area is limited and I won't be able to get more than 2 procedures. So, I will start to experiment any drugs that there are available, until this comes to the market... http://www.hairsite2.com/gho/050701.htm

I have faith that Hair Multiplication procedure will be available in two years and then we will talk about hairloss like it was a flu.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to sh*t on your dreams, and have all the faith you want, but (and I think I speak for many members in this forum as well as people from the scientific community at large) I don't think 2 or even 3 years is a accurate estimate. The consensus seems to be 5-10 years, although we're all hoping it's not 10.

youngl

Reaction score
d4c7ed99c07a00c53309d835d78316a8cc36af60107131bed123b3f056b5e5bf.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to **** on your dreams, and have all the faith you want, but (and I think I speak for many members in this forum as well as people from the scientific community at large) I don't think 2 or even 3 years is a accurate estimate. The consensus seems to be 5-10 years, although we're all hoping it's not 10.

yes. last year Feriduni told me 10-15 yrs for a proper hm.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Every 5 years the timeline increases to the next 5 years...and so on. Don't hold your breath OP.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
Would be nice not to have these necroposts cluttering this subsection.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be nice not to have these necroposts cluttering this subsection.
People think they're being clever/funny by making fun of people who had hope in the past.

youngl

Reaction score
I didn't mean to make fun by bringing up this post from 2005. Think, the same thing happening atm. some people think this kind of thing will be available in 2 years and some 10 years. but the truth is so far we don't have anything to cure baldness 100%. and how many claimed they have cure but at end many was scams right ( almost all I guess ). who knows, same thing will be happen in the future. This is the trend, "100% cure" ( they will keep saying this before come to market, so easy to make money ) even when researcher know that their treatment can't give 100% success. as a hair-loss community cant we do anything to stop this?

People think they're being clever/funny by making fun of people who had hope in the past.
This is the real playing with peoples hope. not my post

maybe I will get banned ( for rip English and for bringing this post up ) i don't care about that.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh snap! Didn't even notice the thread was ELEVEN years old! LOL, my god... this disease should have been solved decades ago.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean to **** on your dreams, and have all the faith you want, but (and I think I speak for many members in this forum as well as people from the scientific community at large) I don't think 2 or even 3 years is a accurate estimate. The consensus seems to be 5-10 years, although we're all hoping it's not 10.

Not very far than now ;)