Hair loss

fivebyfive

Reaction score
Hey,

I am in my mid twenties and have noticed that my hair is thinning in two spots around the crown. It is not major, and you can barely notice it, but it is there.

I have been under intense stress recently and have been getting very little sleep (4 hours a night). I haven't felt well in my health and have noticed that my thick hair has thinned all over. I accept that it may be the start of balding, but there is no family history of balding. Even my grandparents still have most of their hair and they are in their 90's. There is, however, a family history associated with stress and hairloss. My Mum had temporary hair loss around her crown due to stress.

My thinning/loss seems to have largely been linked to my change in lifestyle, I noticed it when the stress began. I have also lost quite a lot of weight and am classed as underweight. I am trying to take better care of myself now. I visited the doctor and they are going to conduct blood tests to see if they can determine the cause of the hair loss, weight loss and low immune system.

I have begun to eat better and am going to try and get at least six hours of sleep per night. I am going to wait to hear back from the tests, before I begin any hair loss treatment. In the mean time is there any shampoo I can buy to increase thickness and promote health in my hair? Does anyone have any other suggestions for what I should be doing?

Thank you

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
1 - His family has not bald, and you have. Through this fact can find some adultery of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, father and mother, example: As an example a man betraying his wife with a woman who has balding father. To inherit baldness need to have someone in the family with the problem, so called Androgenetic alopecy because it is genetically inherited. This is a question that I already have long advocated.

2- 99% of hair loss in men is male pattern baldness, and treatment is the same for all: The big 3!

s.a.f

Reaction score
If the loss really is because of lifestyle then it needs no treatment just change the lifestyle and it should reverse, if not its plain m.p.b and as said above this is the case 99% of the time.