Hair loss worse on one side

G

Is anyone's hairloss here signifigantly worse on one side. My scalp seems to get worse on the left side while improving on the right. Is this common or am i a freak of hairloss.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
hey shosho hows the finasteride going? im 16 right now but after i turn 17 imma use finasteride... any sides? any regrowth? peace

outgrowth

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair loss stopped for sure. I'm experincing a little tiny thickening in the front with minoxidil 5% (after only 7 weeks with it). No side effects with finasteride (been on it for almost 7 months), never ever. Go for it man, I recommend. :wink:

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My is slightly worse on the right side. It seem like is already progress more on one side than the other. Don't know why but it does for must people.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
My is slightly worse on the right side. It seem like is already progress more on one side than the other. Don't know why but it does for must people.

I've read that the left side of the body may differ from the right side of the body. For instance, one arm longer then the other, your right side of the face looks a bit different from your left. This could have something to do with this phenomena.

Tony

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
My right side is worse. If you only look at my left side, you can't even tell that there is any hair loss. It's extremely stable.

Reaction score
Yeah my hairline hangs a little more to the left. Kinda awkward lookin

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Yup, you'll usually find most guys, including myself, have one side (temple) slightly receded than the other. I think my left temple is lower but maybe a little farther back, and my right side is a bit higher but not as receded.

I don't think hair recedes in a perfect pattern. I wouldn't worry about it dude.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mine's worse on the left.

BTW, I've always wondered if the reason we thin on a particular more/earlier is because of the way we part of hair. I see a lot of guys thinning more on the side where their part is. I wonder if parting the hair in the same place for so many years gradually weakens the follicles.

G

My left side temple is worse than the right. Also my right bollock is bigger than the left. My right thumb is smaller than the left and my left knee is bigger than the right.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Temples said:
Mine's worse on the left.

BTW, I've always wondered if the reason we thin on a particular more/earlier is because of the way we part of hair. I see a lot of guys thinning more on the side where their part is. I wonder if parting the hair in the same place for so many years gradually weakens the follicles.

I have always parted my hair from left and my right temple is more receeded than the left one.

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep yep, like everyone else one of my side's 'everything' is longer/shorter/different - my left leg is longer than my right arm, my right nostril is smaller than my left testicle and my hairline on the left is higher than my right eyebrow - they say symmetry (e.g. facial features) is very rare and shows that your parents wore great jeans. Mine must have worn cut-offs...

G

Not sure if anyone knew this but....

Ezekiel connected them bones, them dry bones
I hear the word of the Lord.

Your toe bone connected to your foot bone
Your foot bone connected to your ankle bone
Your ankle bone connected to your leg bone
Your leg bone connected to your knee bone
Your knee bone connected to your thigh bone
Your thigh bone connected to your hip bone
Your hip bone connected to your back bone
Your back bone connected to your shoulder bone
Your shoulder bone connected to your neck bone
Your neck bone connected to your head bone

Them bones, them bones gonna walk around

Disconnect them bones, them dry bones

Your head bone connected from your neck bone
Your neck bone connected from your shoulder bone
Your shoulder bone connected from your back bone
Your back bone connected from your hip bone
Your hip bone connected from your thigh bone
Your thigh bone connected from your knee bone
Your knee bone connected from your leg bone
Your leg bone connected from your ankle bone
Your ankle bone connected from your foot bone
Your foot bone connected from your toe bone
I hear the word of the Lord

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, I didn't know that. Thanks.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
Same here.
I'm thinning on the left side where my natural hairline is. Theres also very thin spots, about the size of a half dollar, by my crown and left temple.
But, since propecia (.5 mg daily, 5 months), my hairloss almost stoped and got a little thicker.
It's working good! (Can't imagine what my hair would look like if I didn't take finasteride and Nizoral.)