Hair loss with Estradiol valerate and spironolactone

DarlenƏ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am a man of just 30 years old.
I have been taking 200mg of spironolactone since March 27, 2021 and 1mg of Fina for over 1 year, with maintenance results. :rolleyes:

On June 28th I started taking 4mg of Progynova, and I switched to 6mg on August 1st.

After the first month and a half with 4mg of Progynova, I started having profused hair loss. :eek:

On August 1st I went from 4mg to 6mg of Progynova and 1mg to 5mg of Fina, but the situation has not improved. :confused:

Can anyone tell me the reason? :(

Last edited:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking 200mg of spironolactone since March 27, 2021 and 1mg of Fina for over 1 year, with maintenance results. :rolleyes:

On June 28th I started taking 4mg of Progynova, and I switched to 6mg on August 1st.

After the first month and a half with 4mg of Progynova, I started having profused hair loss. :eek:

On August 1st I went from 4mg to 6mg of Progynova and 1mg to 5mg of Fina, but the situation has not improved. :confused:

Hello :)

As for your question, don't worry too much, it's most likely shedding of old and weak hair to make room for new hair. I have had very good results just after a month of HRT, but I also started shedding on my crown a bit. After this started I took a closeup zoomed picture of my crown, and it turns out there are many little hairs growing there. So be patient and your hair will be ok :)

Here is a link to the post in which I posted that picture :

DarlenƏ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I feel much calmer about it now and hope they grow back. :)
Thanks ;)

Ests13

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on progynova since October 10th and I noticed my hair loss has increased too, guess it’s progynova related. I don’t want it to do more harm so I was thinking about getting on estrofem.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on progynova since October 10th and I noticed my hair loss has increased too, guess it’s progynova related. I don’t want it to do more harm so I was thinking about getting on estrofem.

You will shed on estrofem too, it is normal, don't worry about shedding at the start, it will subside.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

So you killed your penis , libido and brain for nothing .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
HRT doesn’t ruin brain.
Really ? Your brain growth up with ANDROGENS and neutosteroids . And suddenly, you eliminate it from the equation and you think it will not cause you any problem ? Is like you are running a car with gasonline and suddenly you think " hey , instead of gasoline, I am going to use petroleum.What the hell you think it will happen ?

DarlenƏ

My Regimen
Reaction score
My fall stopped on October 20th and my hair started to grow back.
I started applying 2 patches of 4mg Dermestril (8mg) from 11th November. The hair is growing back.

My dosage:
- 200 mg of spironolactone
- 1 mg of fina
- 0,5 mg of duta
- 8 mg of estradiol
- 6 mg of estradiol valerate

I'm trans, so if you're a cis man don't.

Last edited:

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My fall stopped on October 20th and my hair started to grow back.
I started applying 2 patches of 4mg (8mg) Dermestril since November 11th. The hair is growing back.

My dosage:
- 200mg of spironolactone
- 2mg of fine
- 0.5mg of duta
- 8mg of estradiol
- 6mg of estradiol valerate

My penis works great
I'm trans, so if you're a cis man don't do this.
Good to here... Hope u see more gains...

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can people here take a look at my thread? Same thing except I have even better androgen suppression and was on injections and I’m still getting recession and loss, not just thinning from old hairs falling out(I get that too actually)