• Yes

Votes: 76 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 59.4%

• Total voters

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
He literally became famous with that hair, it's only in the last 1-2 years that he has his transplant. His entire rise to fame and peak fame before the Japan video was with aggressive hairloss. Maybe his ceiling is higher but he was a lot more famous with that hair then he was probably until right now with the Mayweather fight.

This is what the f*** I mean, people just invent whatever narratives confirms their bias. You literally just did it.
I'm comparing an imagined slick bald logan paul vs him with hair.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you STILL not understanding that hair loss only takes a hit on your life between like Norwood 2.8-3.5 depending on your fringemaxxing skills, head shape and sh*t like that. As long as you „have hair“ your life isn’t affected to the point you would need to post in impact except for your own coping with your hairloss.
I can’t recount the stories here of ppl saying but my friend still slays and when I ask they are Norwood 2.5. that’s having hair, and paul has always had hair
Did you look at that picture? He's basically a thinned out NW3 with long hair.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one is saying that it shouldn't matter or that it's something easy to go through, but if you allow it to control and limit your experiences at literally any age then you're only doing yourself a major disservice. There are people with debilitating life illnesses who are able to make the most out of life, live normally within the confines of their conditions and more importantly, be happy. If you're telling me you can't do the same because you're hair is imperfect I'm going to call bullshit everytime.

As much as I feel stupid brining up youtubers like Logan/Jake Paul, those two were able to become multi-millionaires in the spot-light openly looking like this at age 21, so what's your excuse?

View attachment 162870
Wow that's a bad pic. He doesn't normally look like that. At least not anymore

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that's a bad pic. He doesn't normally look like that. At least not anymore
He had a very obvious transplant + obviously responded to meds. He apparently went to the same doctor as MGK, or got a good piece that he can sweat through when boxing.

1621379404706.png
1621379457598.png
1621379538599.png

4 Years later:
1621379631737.png

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He had a very obvious transplant + obviously responded to meds. He apparently went to the same doctor as MGK, or got a good piece that he can sweat through when boxing.

View attachment 162874View attachment 162875View attachment 162876

4 Years later:
View attachment 162877
Its a hair transplant + finasteride/dutasteride. It is pretty standard for a good finasteride transplant. He revealed his hairline on one of his podcasts and a transplant is obvious if you got the eye.
Its not a piece, when he would expose his hairline you could tell if its a piece.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a hair transplant + finasteride/dutasteride. It is pretty standard for a good finasteride transplant. He revealed his hairline on one of his podcasts and a transplant is obvious if you got the eye.
Its not a piece, when he would expose his hairline you could tell if its a piece.
I saw that as well, you could tell he's had around 2500-3000 grafts. I just don't know anything about hair systems and I'm assuming the high end one's that are used for A listers would be a different level of quality.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A hairpiece can look legit in controlled circumstances. It only becomes difficult in the real world.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't Logan Paul's regrowth just with drugs? Doesn't really seem like a transplant to me.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, I mean does it actually look obvious just given the result and ignoring what he looked like before? I wouldn't be able to tell.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, I mean does it actually look obvious just given the result and ignoring what he looked like before? I wouldn't be able to tell.
If you've looked up transplants before, it's pretty obvious. Look at the density of the hair immediately below his hand, that's transplanted density without even seeing the before. When you see the before beside it, he has 1+ inches of hair that was just flat gone before at the age of 21.

There is no way the type of meds he would get would bring that back. Maybe if this guy had some intensive dermarolling/minoxidil/dutasteride.RU regimen he might grow some back but even then this would be an insane turn around. You gotta remember he's 21 in that first shot and going NW4, that's some aggressive loss.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that's a transplant then IMO it's pretty aggressive. With his severe loss/age he may struggle to support that hairline later on.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that's a transplant then IMO it's pretty aggressive. With his severe loss/age he may struggle to support that hairline later on.
I'm sure that's a trade off he knows he's making to remain in the spotlight longer. Look at MGK at age 22 vs now, that's why he got FUT and went more aggressive. Same doctor as Logan, same aggressive hairline. Both guys are probably on dutasteride as well.

1621468394659.png