Attachments

• IMG_1494.PNG
    IMG_1494.PNG
    641.7 KB · Views: 239

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you guys are funny one of you is 23 on a hair loss site good luck with that tough guy .
I want to get rid of some excessive hair on the head, it so difficult to style them in its current state... Do you think this Monet should help me? I wonder, сause I see how it helped you get rid of hair on the crown.

Warbags

My Regimen
Reaction score
Were you born a b**ch or is that a side effect of Monat?
I live
I want to get rid of some excessive hair on the head, it so difficult to style them in its current state... Do you think this Monet should help me? I wonder, сause I see how it helped you get rid of hair on the crown.
Oh man really not you to DHTpolice I really liked you, I can’t out internet troll you , so I’m not going to try but feel free to troll me you fuckin hilarious.

Warbags

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude
dude you live in Ontario and I live in Alberta be careful what you say or I’ll cancel your transfer payments and you won’t be able to live in your moms basement anymore, you lazy fucks live off of our hard work and resources and you want to call me a b**ch!!

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay well as a scientific person, I'd like to get to the point. What are the active ingredient(s) in this hair loss product that you are claiming will be such a miracle treatment? By what mechanism is this product supposed to successfully treat genetic hair loss? Are there any studies done that provide evidence of its effectiveness? If you are not able to answer these questions for us, we have no information to go on.

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
Dude

dude you live in Ontario and I live in Alberta be careful what you say or I’ll cancel your transfer payments and you won’t be able to live in your moms basement anymore, you lazy fucks live off of our hard work and resources and you want to call me a b**ch!!

let me guess, you're a grimey oil rigger for a living right? stfu you pathetic desperate loser. Obviously you went wrong somewhere in life if your source of income is feeding off bald peoples insecurities you degenerate. The only person in this thread who looks even remotely strapped for cash is the dumb c*** who started this thread, oh wait, thats you :)