Hair loss success but how do I stop the 'greys'?

Stefanovic

Reaction score
a bit more than a year ago an article was published that grey hair would soon be a thing of the past. Just wonder if there are any updates on that.

resu

Reaction score
It's a pill made by the snake oil company called... yep you guessed it, L'Oreal. That prevents hairs from turning gray, you have to take it everyday or else it will be for nothing so they say.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanx for your response. The word stress as you know tends to have ambiguous meaning. It can be a "catch all phrase" to explain away many puzzling problems. Some might call this use of stress a convenient form of over generalization. We know it exist and we know it is necessary to ensure not only our planetary survival, but over all, every facet of our well being. It is a powerful energy if you will and can get ahead of us ie: when our "normal" circadian rhythms or resting phases are disrupted for long intervals. Somehow in the last greater half century the word stress has morphed into a bit of a redundant dirty word to universally describe everthing that is wrong with us. Of course in time it (over stress) has and can do a number on our nerves if left uncheckedso it's easily plausible to presume, like a lot of things in excess, that stress can become detrimental to all body systems. Perhaps even like low level radon exposure, becoming fatal over time. I guess it's ironic in a way that we can all live "get by" with hair loss and/or prematurely gray hair. Stress on the other hand, may quite possibly be the worl's greatest unsung hero. For in this physical realm of evolving life we can not survive with out it.
I've gone through a lot of stress over the last 12 months and all of the sudden patches of hair started growing white. Doesn't look like someone going grey naturally and premature greying doesn't run in my family at all.

Stefanovic

Reaction score
I wasn't talking about l'oreal but the Schallreuter's research. Many LLLT users report grey hair darkening because of the increase in SOD

Conpecia

Reaction score
what about pc-kus? apparently a cure but where is it as far as the commercialization process?

Stefanovic

Reaction score
On the Life extension forum a member was selling PC-KUS shampoo-lotion and most forum members had no results. Now he added melitane to it claiming it would make the difference. Lots of forum members have started the new trial so it wont be long before we'll know if it works.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also agree with Fred that grey hair is entirely genetic. It has been shown through studies of identical and non-identical twins. Currently, there is nothing that can be done to prevent or reverse grey hair. The only "treatment" available is hair dye.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe stress can accelerate the hair loss process to people who are genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness/FPB, and maybe produce temporal shedding to those not genetically predisposed.

Anyway, I'd rather have a full head of grey hair than no hair at all, just sayin'...