Hair Loss Stress And Seeking Help, Thanks

Neet

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

So I started experiencing hair loss from about 2 years ago winter 2016, I have gone to see the doctor and given me some oil treatment. I didnt use much because after applying the oil, my hair would become very sticky and look more worse. So currently I do not use anything, stopped washing my hair like I used to everyday, now I would only wash once or twice a week and before that I would spray on some apple cider vinegar mixed with some herbs and let it on for about half an hour and then I would just rinse with water because I dont use shampoo anymore too. I am really scared to use anything which possibly have chemicals in it, I dont know why but I just dont want to..feels safer I guess? I still do not know the type of hair loss I have. If anyone of you can tell, please kindly comment. It would be nice if you tell me about any way that can help my hair loss. Honestly, I just miss my hair, I dont need super thick and full hair...I just need the bald parts to not show...especially on the top. I have been thinking about going for hair replacement system, but I dont like the idea of it as it is fake..its not my own hair and that people might notice it. This has also been making it very hard for me to live through everyday, I know it shouldn't be that big of a deal since other people probably have far more worse problems than this. Having people looking up on my head insteading of me is bugging me a lot, like every time. I just hope I can get some help and support from you guys. Thanks so much for reading. Ill upload a picture of my current condition too.

Attachments

• 2018-07-07_14.39.46.jpg
    2018-07-07_14.39.46.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 381

Jhair123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! You might be dealing with Telogen Effluvium (stress induced hair loss). I found some great videos from this girl and they have given me hope. This one is about styling your hair when it’s thin, and she has a bunch more on her YouTube channel!

glory1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also suffered from Telogen Effluvium several years back. It really helps if you take some time off to relax. Eat right and get more sleep. In addition, I used aloe vera on my scalp to regain my hair. Thank goodness it worked. I thought I was going bald already.

Reaction score
I'm sorry you are struggling with hair loss stress. It's really hard to deal with this type of problem especially that our hair is our shining glory. My advice is to determine what are the other stressors in your life which may also contribute to the hair loss and address them. You never know that one simple change to avoid those stressors can already help a lot with your condition. And just like what glory1 said, eat right and get more sleep, plus exercise as well.