Hair loss started , help me in treatment of hair loss

Nomansheikh

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair Loss has been started and i am feeling so worried about it , pls someone help me and give me tips regarding this.

Thanku

Arlena

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair Loss has been started and i am feeling so worried about it , pls someone help me and give me tips regarding this.

Thanku
Check the rubber washers in your shower head!! Mine were these black small washers that were degraded and giving off this black ink that was going in the water and all over me when I showered. Since I replaced my shower head and got rid of those washers my hair is growing back again. I would have never known if my shower head didn't break.

Diannet

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting tip, Arlena, which suggests: track down all the toxins that may be entering your body.
There are a lot of things you can try - a bewildering number of tips on these forums. And most have some beneficial effect. For me, not enough to stop my hair falling enough.

My alopecia is from DHT (diydro testosterone) as I'm quite a 'masculine' woman, but also blood thinning medication Eliquis. Definitely looking for a non-drug solution here...
I'm a scientist with a medical research background so I tend to go for the top peer-reviewed scientific journals first. I was looking up what could reverse skin aging, when I found something that really got me excited, both for my skin and my hair! I'm going to start on it asap. The scientific paper was about a hormone/protein called Klotho that is involved in anti-ageing, and... prolongs human hair growth!
The authors conclude: “These results indicate that klotho might be an important regulatory factor for human hair growth and hair cycle change.“
So I'm going for it! Here's the link to where you can get the product: https://www.buckylabs.com/klotho-2/