Hair Loss Since 21 Now 27 Looking For Advice

hiddenseas

My Regimen
Reaction score
zbgncfi.jpg ZlDzwfe.jpg cI5FKHN.jpg WfazmQy.jpg D3YE6Jj.jpg

So in the pictures you can see the temples and sides are really far receeded and also the direct center of the hairline which is impossible to hide. I'm going to be asking my doctor for finasteride and I started derma rolling this week. I'm nervous to start minoxidil as some of the side effects people have had are heart rate related and i deal with heart issues. Is there any hope improving the hairline itself with just these two or is Minoxidil pretty much the best bet for that?

Mahsacosmetics

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 101899 View attachment 101900 View attachment 101901 View attachment 101902 View attachment 101903

So in the pictures you can see the temples and sides are really far receeded and also the direct center of the hairline which is impossible to hide. I'm going to be asking my doctor for finasteride and I started derma rolling this week. I'm nervous to start minoxidil as some of the side effects people have had are heart rate related and i deal with heart issues. Is there any hope improving the hairline itself with just these two or is Minoxidil pretty much the best bet for that?

Hello, I would like to let you know about this hair loss remedy to help grow your hair back. It is a product from my company and all the ingredients are natural and have been proven affective. I believe you could give it a try amd see if your hair grows back.

If you have instagram, twitter, or facebook you could message me on there
-Facebook: Md.makeover
-Instagram: Mahsacosmetics
-Twitter: Mahsacosmeics

Or you can contiue on here if your more comfortable.

I wish you luck on regrowing your hair.