Hair Loss Revolution - What't The Consensus On This Guy

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's about reducing the intake not necessarily about completely removing it as my body can deal with some of this itself, it's just super slow about it, although many do and succeed with a completely gluten free diet as a result of Celiac disease being a very serious illness.. I still eat the odd wheat product but I'm careful about how much I consume. I'm certainly not losing hair, I haven't for about eight years now as a result of this dietary change. Before my hair was leaving at a high rate and my scalp was incredibly itchy and painful requiring shampoo every couple of days to reduce the pain, it was during this time that I knew I was doing something wrong and this moment helped lead me to discover the root cause of this problem.
My whole head itches with hair shedding after a weekend of bad food and alcohol. We need a strict low wheat/inflammation diet plan.

vkharva

My Regimen
Reaction score
People wouldn't generally believe it if you told them that it's diet that causes the hair loss.. I was not going to post anything but this
"if any of us had the cure to Androgenetic Alopecia why would we monetize it and keep it an elusive secret? I wouldn't. I would scream it from the top of buildings. f*** losing hair. "

Made me create an account in the hopes that maybe at least one of you would listen to what I say and quite possibly stop losing hair as a result.
I ain't going to go into my whole story and I won't scream it, but I can tell you that I have stopped my hair loss and have been regrowing it since, it's a slow process because I don't do much other than use a hot or cold cloth and rub my scalp from time to time at night, most of my scalp now has hair, but since I'm at about the year 9 stage the hair that has regrown is quite fine and not colored but it gets thicker each year.

Anyway, I said it was diet and I'll tell you what I found out that causes it, for me.. and I suspect it'll be the case with many if not all.. the problematic food is wheat. Simply go gluten free and you'll stop that itchy scalp... you'll stop the hair falling out.. you'll probably fix those migraines you get fix those blocked ears you get due to excessive wax production (it's all related) and quite possibly just overall gain more health and avoid many diseases which I think are related to the over consumption of this "food" which was never really a natural Human food to begin with.. Not much to lose by trying what works for me.. Losing hair isn't natural, don't know why we've been duped into thinking it is.. No other animal loses hair this way, kinda obvious that it's diet related when you think about it.. All the best.

Hi
I would like to know what type of diet you follow and what else you used to get lot of your hair back. I am assuming you have been using equilibrium program.
I started going gluten free. I have been drinking raw milk for past few years. I also consume pasteurized milk. I am trying to cut down on eggs. I am amazed that going gluten free can have this amazing affect.

Reactions: D96

Corey89

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there is some truth to what he is saying. There are too many people professing the benefits of scalp massage, proper diet, and various essential oils and other supplements to have me believe this is all bullshit.

I look at it a couple ways:

1. you think there's some validity to these natural methods and you give them a shot. I personally think there is because many people have reported some favorable results doing what he is suggesting, or a variation of the things he is suggesting
  2. you think these natural methods are bullshit and you go right towards the pharmaceuticals
Give number one a shot for some months - if nothing - move to step two

Reactions: D96

vkharva

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me I am having lots of success with his program. I don’t do every single thing he recommends, because I am still figuring out what works for me and what doesn’t. I use his growth elixir, his shampoo (sometimes) derma stamp and some diet recommendations.

Hi

How long have you been using this program?
Do you also do massage and microneedle therapy?
How long it took to see the results?

Thanks

Kieran843

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only place you can find reviews on hairgaurd products on reviews.co.uk.

You can't post a review on reviews.co.uk.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I honestly can't find anything about any of their products except there own website and the one I mention above.

I honestly think they are just out for money. Their products are really expensive with no proof.

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i used growband for 6 month, no good and visible results! returned it due to moneyback program.

D96

My Regimen
Reaction score
There have been plenty of guys on here that have reversed their hair loss with a improved diet and vitamin D + B6 &12 supplement. But they didn't have male pattern baldness.
How could you know if it's just about that stuff? Doctors in my country are too clueless about hair loss to consult them.

D96

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there is some truth to what he is saying. There are too many people professing the benefits of scalp massage, proper diet, and various essential oils and other supplements to have me believe this is all bullshit.

I look at it a couple ways:

1. you think there's some validity to these natural methods and you give them a shot. I personally think there is because many people have reported some favorable results doing what he is suggesting, or a variation of the things he is suggesting
  2. you think these natural methods are bullshit and you go right towards the pharmaceuticals
Give number one a shot for some months - if nothing - move to step two
Which oils in particular? I'd give them a shot

Ryry

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
I would like to know what type of diet you follow and what else you used to get lot of your hair back. I am assuming you have been using equilibrium program.
I started going gluten free. I have been drinking raw milk for past few years. I also consume pasteurized milk. I am trying to cut down on eggs. I am amazed that going gluten free can have this amazing affect.

So I was using some Grogenix and getting fairly significant heart palpitations from it and was looking at the ingredients thinking, I wonder what the cause is and saw Synfolex as an ingredient.. Googled it and it brought me back to this forum I posted in in 2018 lol, always fun to read stuff you wrote years ago!

So here we go.. Honestly, I'm not aware of any foods that'll grow it back, basically the only thing you can do is get more blood to the scalp, which is exactly what the drugs all these people are taking attempt to do.. increase blood flow (and experience the side effects that come with that) I've used a bunch of things over the years and I've had heart palpitations or various weirdness from the lot of them (the most recent one being Nanoxidil which apparently has NO SIDE EFFECTS? LOL.. NOPE!, I got a bunch of it so might just use it in small doses) After a quick google search tonight I'm interested in looking at viola verecunda extract, apparently that works as well a minoxidil *edit* couldn't find any products available so I'll probably give Adenosine a shot.

Anyway back to your question, don't worry about the rest of your diet, whole milk is best, eggs are great.. I'm not consuming anything special, because I don't know of anything that helps.. Exercise helps, massage helps, hot water compress helps.. it's all internal so unless you have something actively working on your scalp.. it's probably not going to do anything.

Four years on and I can still attest to wheat being the problem, a bit more hair on my head now but as I said all those years ago the regrowth is just thin hair with no color, I haven't been working on scalp massage and hot cloth stuff as much as I was but I do sometimes scratch my scalp, use a derma roller and run the hot tap on it.. It's helped.. just not as much as I would've hoped.. at least I haven't really lost much more hair, but it doesn't help that I still eat the odd product with wheat flour in it..

How you going now it's been four years, any success? Anyone want to weigh in?

Baldness in these animals is not a. pathological condition but a natural hypoplastic change in the hair follicles that occurs at puberty [6, 7]

But it is a pathological condition in Humans for the most part, I've already told you I've basically halted my hair loss and regrown it NATURALLY, as well as determined the root cause for myself, but you're trying to play it like it's some natural progression? C'mon now, I'll happily show you my hair REGROWING by doing nothing other than avoiding one food and massaging my scalp.. I require nothing else to prove that your assertions are complete bollocks. We don't grow hair for 15 years just to start losing it for some unknown natural reason you think makes sense just because you haven't been told otherwise (I have by a couple of health professionals which backed up my findings) You can throw in the towel with trying to stop it if you like.. I've already stopped it, want to wonder why I lost the majority of my hair in my twenties and slowed the loss considerably AND regrew hair in my mid thirties beyond? :p It's not quantum science, I found the cause and I also found a solution. What have you done?

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a guy on this forum that eats everything and even fast food and hes in his 50s with no hairloss and normal thick hair. Guys just shut up.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I was using some Grogenix and getting fairly significant heart palpitations from it and was looking at the ingredients thinking, I wonder what the cause is and saw Synfolex as an ingredient.. Googled it and it brought me back to this forum I posted in in 2018 lol, always fun to read stuff you wrote years ago!

So here we go.. Honestly, I'm not aware of any foods that'll grow it back, basically the only thing you can do is get more blood to the scalp, which is exactly what the drugs all these people are taking attempt to do.. increase blood flow (and experience the side effects that come with that) I've used a bunch of things over the years and I've had heart palpitations or various weirdness from the lot of them (the most recent one being Nanoxidil which apparently has NO SIDE EFFECTS? LOL.. NOPE!, I got a bunch of it so might just use it in small doses) After a quick google search tonight I'm interested in looking at viola verecunda extract, apparently that works as well a minoxidil *edit* couldn't find any products available so I'll probably give Adenosine a shot.

Anyway back to your question, don't worry about the rest of your diet, whole milk is best, eggs are great.. I'm not consuming anything special, because I don't know of anything that helps.. Exercise helps, massage helps, hot water compress helps.. it's all internal so unless you have something actively working on your scalp.. it's probably not going to do anything.

Four years on and I can still attest to wheat being the problem, a bit more hair on my head now but as I said all those years ago the regrowth is just thin hair with no color, I haven't been working on scalp massage and hot cloth stuff as much as I was but I do sometimes scratch my scalp, use a derma roller and run the hot tap on it.. It's helped.. just not as much as I would've hoped.. at least I haven't really lost much more hair, but it doesn't help that I still eat the odd product with wheat flour in it..

How you going now it's been four years, any success? Anyone want to weigh in?

But it is a pathological condition in Humans for the most part, I've already told you I've basically halted my hair loss and regrown it NATURALLY, as well as determined the root cause for myself, but you're trying to play it like it's some natural progression? C'mon now, I'll happily show you my hair REGROWING by doing nothing other than avoiding one food and massaging my scalp.. I require nothing else to prove that your assertions are complete bollocks. We don't grow hair for 15 years just to start losing it for some unknown natural reason you think makes sense just because you haven't been told otherwise (I have by a couple of health professionals which backed up my findings) You can throw in the towel with trying to stop it if you like.. I've already stopped it, want to wonder why I lost the majority of my hair in my twenties and slowed the loss considerably AND regrew hair in my mid thirties beyond? :p It's not quantum science, I found the cause and I also found a solution. What have you done?
Tell us more. I have basically tried it all.

Ryry

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scalp tension is a bunch of crap lol. Just eat good food, exercise and massage the f*** out of that scalp and you'll regrow your hair.

Ryry

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell us more. I have basically tried it all.

The drugs you can take for hair loss work well, Minoxidil/Nanoxidil based solutions etc, if you want to increase your hair regrowth use them and massage, dermaroll etc.. as far as avoiding the hair loss, that'll be diet and exercise. Like I said, for me.. wheat is a big problem and my main root cause and I assume for other people that lose their hair slower than I did and also in later years than I did it's probably related to their hair loss as well, up to them to figure out if it's their problem or something else. I've written everything I know that works for me.

Some people can eat whatever they want and still look and function great. That's not the case for all of us unfortunately.. hair loss typically experienced by us is not an age releated condition..