Hair loss questions

blankusername4326

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 20 years old and I feel like my hair has been thinning for a couple years now. I don't remember it looking this thin in the past. I probably lose between 20-40 hairs when I shower and more throughout the day. I know it's easier to see your scalp when your hair is wet and I know that you lose 100 or whatever hairs a day, but I just don't remember my hair being this thin In the past. How likely is it that I'm losing my hair?

Attachments

• PXL_20231030_044031619.jpg
    PXL_20231030_044031619.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 86

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! I hope you are doing well. How can you avoid more hair fall and protect your hair? Here are a few tips:
  1. Be gentle with your hair. Avoid pulling it too tight and try to use hair styles that put less strain on your hair.
  2. Take breaks from tight hairstyles. If you wear braids, cornrows, or other tight styles regularly, give your hair a break in between and let it rest.
  3. Invest in good hair products. It is easy to fall for the product your favorite influencer uses. Be mindful and use products that suit your condition best. Take a look at Follicle Spark Spray which is formulated with essential vitamins that kick-start hair into an extended anagen (growth) phase.
  4. Moisturize your hair regularly. Dry hair is more susceptible to damage, so make sure to keep your hair moisturized and nourished.
  5. Consult with a hair professional. If you are concerned about traction alopecia or are experiencing major hair loss, it is best to consult with a hair professional who can advise you on the best course of action.

zalatan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am Zalatan and I had hair transplant treatment at Helia Clinic. It seems satisfactory