Hair Loss Prevention Regimen Full Anti Baldness

Testuser83zz

Reaction score
My HP Future regimen is:
Finasteride (low dose)
Ru58841
MetApple Hair supplement (recently scientifically proved that helps with male pattern baldness in another way compared to fina and duta)
What can i add to my regimen except minoxidil?

LW94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My HP Future regimen is:
Finasteride (low dose)
Ru58841
MetApple Hair supplement (recently scientifically proved that helps with male pattern baldness in another way compared to fina and duta)
What can i add to my regimen except minoxidil?
Didn’t that Apple stuff get debunked a long time ago, ketoconazole studies showed it was a mild anti androgen, microneedling and minoxidil and that’s about as much as you can throw at hairloss without turning yourself into a girl I believe.

LW94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant in addition to your current regimen of finasteride and RU58841 obviously.

jazz1

Reaction score
There was that Irish member who grew back full NWO hairloss and he used Finesteride and topical RU58841.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermarolling and Fluridil are imo the only other things worth trying although I'm not sure either actually works.

Dermarolling is easy to implement once a week. Fluridil is kind of a pain in the *** due to the fact that it can't get wet or be mixed with any other topicals.

By far, minoxidil will give you the best gains although you will need antiandrogens to maintain them.