Hair loss penetrates every aspect of my life

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
I am curious if other guys are affected as much by hair loss as I am. My ability to handle bad minor things that arise (like my side-view mirror getting cracked) is severely impaired. I don't enjoy music, TV Shows, or movies nearly as much as I would with good hair. Is this weird or just standard fare? I also feel as if girls don't like me like they would if I had my grandfather's hairline. They may not think "oh he would be so handsome if he had a better hairline" BUT I just don't look as good. MY hairline is on the border between being noticeable as such and not being detectable to the typical person.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not your hair loss that makes your sideview mirror being cracked worse. It's you. And if you didn't have hair loss, you would pick on some other aspect of your life to focus on negatively because that's what your thought process is.

So no, that's not a normal reaction to hair loss so insignificant that some people wouldn't even notice it.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need to go see a shrink.

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know whether it's normal, I suspect not. I can tell you that you are by no means alone however. It's something that is with me wherever I go.