Hair Loss Myths and Legends

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be cool to have people type in various myths that they have encountered reguarding hairloss and to have people veriffy if they are actually true. For example, a few Ive heard off would be, putting on heavy anti deoderant under your armpits, using a hot hair dryer, too much hair spray/gell, spanking the monkey too often, aswell as ones which are supposed to make your hair grow, like eating watercress and so on

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
Well there is always the one about wearing a hat too often...

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Neurons have a short circuit :roll: .

X

Established Member
Reaction score
1. "my hair is thick,that means ill never go bald"

2. "it must be the shampoo im using"

3. skips a generation

4. propecia makes you balder

5. pull a grey hair out and 2 more will grow back

Axon

Reaction score
Genes for male pattern baldness come soley from your mother's side of the family.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Axon said:
Genes for male pattern baldness come soley from your mother's side of the family.

This one brainwashed me for about 4 years when I finally discovered I was affected by male pattern baldness.

XL

Established Member
Reaction score
I have the same color hair as my mothers dadr, its wavy exactly the same, and i had the same teenage hairline as my grandfather, which was receding but it was a natural receded line. He never lost a hair or even got any grey hair before he died. Top that off with mbp comes from the mothers side myth that i thought was true, and you get me totally unexpecting hairloss.

Stingray

Reaction score
Avacor worked for 98% of males in the clinical trials. It's guaranteed to work for you!

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Avacor worked for 98% of males in the clinical trials. It's guaranteed to work for you!

heh heh

:moon:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought it would be cool to have people type in various myths that they have encountered reguarding hairloss and to have people veriffy if they are actually true. For example, a few Ive heard off would be, putting on heavy anti deoderant under your armpits, using a hot hair dryer, too much hair spray/gell, spanking the monkey too often, aswell as ones which are supposed to make your hair grow, like eating watercress and so on
Amazing how many old wive's tales turn out to be true. In light of prolactin's role in Androgenetic Alopecia coming to light and WCE being shown to upregulate R-spondin it seems there's some truth to these.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
N
Amazing how many old wive's tales turn out to be true. In light of prolactin's role in Androgenetic Alopecia coming to light and WCE being shown to upregulate R-spondin it seems there's some truth to these.
Nofap works but your mom likes to eat my man seed too much f*****g shemale.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dang this thread is almost 20 years old
1656111454413.png