Hair loss made me want to change career paths

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah ofc a transplant is better overall but for an 18-25 year old a system is a better choice, so you don't have to live with the balding look till you get a transplant
Yeah I agree, if you're young and balding system is the way to go. Then transplants from the age of 25-30.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, if you're young and balding system is the way to go. Then transplants from the age of 25-30.
Only works for metrosexual pheno
Or you hide it from everyone, which will make you anxious

imagine you find out that this slayer dude in your social circle is wearing. Brutally over. All the girls will freak out too. If you are a masculine guy who slays, you cannot get away with the secret coming out
I wouldn’t be able to think about anything else if I was wearing
That being said, more feminine/metrosexual guys who tend to be friends with lots of girls can and should embrace it

LongJohnTom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get you my man. I feel like I avoided so many job opportunities because I knew I would not be able to comfortable wear a hat all day.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only works for metrosexual pheno
Or you hide it from everyone, which will make you anxious

imagine you find out that this slayer dude in your social circle is wearing. Brutally over. All the girls will freak out too. If you are a masculine guy who slays, you cannot get away with the secret coming out
I wouldn’t be able to think about anything else if I was wearing
That being said, more feminine/metrosexual guys who tend to be friends with lots of girls can and should embrace it
Nah man, you're overthinking it, the first and foremost reason why i'd get a hair system to better my own self image, i.e to improve what I see in the mirror, what I look to others, and their perception of me comes second,

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know but that's still better than no hair/not enough density on the top of your head.

Rocking this style then:

I had a friend in high school who already had an M shaped hairline at 17 and nowadays he's 24 and sports a variation of this hairstyle (An extreme undercut). It's not a haircut that's socially respectable for most white collar jobs though, which sucks.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most chefs dont wear hats its not 1980 and i can tell with your weak mentality you wouldn't last 1 day in a professional kitchen anyway.