Hair loss made me want to change career paths

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I go bald I'll either become a Sikh and wear a turban 24/7, or glue a hat to my head and move to a deserted island.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I
If I go bald I'll either become a Sikh and wear a turban 24/7, or glue a hat to my head and move to a deserted island.
I am Sikh but that does not help because when u take that turban off, people know u are bald

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I

I am Sikh but that does not help because when u take that turban off, people know u are bald
Guess I'll just have to glue a hat to my head and move to a deserted island then

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
No he won't. I started balding when I was 17. Hair transplant will do jackshit without finasteride. Even then his baldness may be too aggressive for it to stop it.
I meant it as a joke, he has poor density as a teen, so if he gets a transplant he'll still have poor density ie. he still has teenage density.

Though now I had to explain the joke so it kinda lost it's point.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant will do jackshit without finasteride.
I'm 18, and moving to a NW2, I'm thinking about starting finasteride, but I don't know if it's a good idea, because I'm a late bloomer and it's pretty obvious I haven't finished puberty yet,I think I'm going to use Minoxidil and microneedling till my 19th birthday which is in 7 months

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Surely a hair system would be better than paying thousands for multiple transplants and SMPs, and being limited to one style lol
A hair system is costly too, and you end up with a wig glued to your head. Limited lifestyle. Psychological damage.

Last edited: