hair loss is resersible discussion board.

justin

Established Member
Reaction score
i was denied access to this board.

anybody else have this experience? i can't think of any reason why i, or anybody else, would just be out-right denied. is there some sort of pre-requisite, besides being concerned about your hair?

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How exactly were you denied access? You are posting here arent you?

justin

Established Member
Reaction score
no, when i said "this board" i was referring to the board in the subject header. tom hagerty's hair loss is reversible site has a discussion board. i tried to sign up, but i got an email two days later saying, "sorry, you've been denied." i tried writing back and asking why, but it seems like it may have been a bot.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh okey sorry for the misunderstanding. I have not idea about whay you are saying though.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tom Hegarty gets a lot of personal flack because many people regard his scalp exercises as kooky. So I think his place is moderated more intensely - maybe if he thinks you're that type he won't let you post.

No great loss - I don't think scalp exercises will do much for anyone but five minutes of wagging your ears each day don't hurt.

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
I happen to be a believer in the SE, call me crazy but I think there might be something to it...

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
even if they don't do anything for the hairloss, it should still 'awaken' the muscles in your scalp. and any phyisiotherapist will tell u that muscles waste when they're not used, which is exactly what happens to our scalp muscles which we never use and hence why we get wrinkles, old and flabby skin, and an older and unhealthier looking face.