Hair loss has taught me not to bother with life anymore

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your self pity is just unbearable. Taking into account what other people go through @Feelsbadman.jpg @doubleindemnity you are not trash for balding, you are true trash for wasting your life and being self centered pricks that cry all day in some internet forum

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Your self pity is just unbearable. Taking into account what other people go through @Feelsbadman.jpg @doubleindemnity you are not trash for balding, you are true trash for wasting your life and being self centered pricks that cry all day in some internet forum
We have hobbies and work out. We allocate the time that we use this forum as our crying time and when we're off the forums, we don't cry. If we weren't sad about our lives being effectively ruined then we'd basically be inhuman. How does a bald guy not waste his life? Seems like for many guys it is wasted the moment he goes beyond NW5.

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
effectivaley ruined because you cant find a girlfriend? haha One thing is for sure: feeling sorry for yourself and desperately hoping to find one is not going to make it besser

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I do. I find it hard to believe that hairloss for itself can ruin your life. I would never argue against the fact that dating probably is easier with hair. And maybe you havent been able to find a girlfriend because of your baldness. But even then - not having a girlfriend isnt the only thing that makes a life worth living. I am even sure that finding a girlfriend would not help you since you would overburden her with your apparent need to be loved.