Hair loss has taught me not to bother with life anymore

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
This dimension is a test, however cruel. We are God's miniature amusements.

The sh*t and giggles is, we were ALL designed to fail.....

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is a genetic defect that wrecks the sh*t out of anyone pretty easily. It doesn't mean you're about to die or anything, but it's existence alone makes doing anything in life pointless since no matter what you do, you will always be the guy without hair who looks significantly worse than he should be, you become the guy who looks f*****g ridiculous and diseased for God knows why. It really makes you think how fragile we humans are and how trivial everything is. I mean why even work hard anymore when something like hair loss can suddenly come out of nowhere and destroy your entire life and all your hard work pretty effortlessly. Not just hair loss, but there are also shitty chronic diseases or other sh*t that would ruin your life and no matter what you do you can never solve the problem or make it go away, you simply have to live an unbearable life after suddenly losing everything

I honestly don't think i will work hard or bother too much with life anymore. Hair loss has made me very well aware on how vulnerable we're and how effortlessly we can be beaten down to the ground no matter what we do or how we behave. I mean it's better not having much or anything to lose than working your *** off to gain some sh*t only to lose it in like a fraction compared to the time you worked hard to gain it in the first place

The uncertainty of life and the sudden changes of fate make almost everything in life pointless since apparently not only death means the end of things
Tera iq, nihilism and existentialismpilled. Brutal camuspill

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's really hard to be motivvated in life do you guys ever feel like you just operate on a different level to the 'normies' around you
sometimes i wish i was dumb they seem happier dumb people

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's really hard to be motivvated in life do you guys ever feel like you just operate on a different level to the 'normies' around you
sometimes i wish i was dumb they seem happier dumb people
Cope

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
how to be motivated in life when ur balding and ugly and nothing matters?
worst f*****g feel wish i was dead sometimes
life is so boring just go to the gym, just do this ust do that just work untuil you die.
Do something crazy like moving to Thailand or some sh*t

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
do u reckon? i just wish i coudl go back in time and be with my gf and when i had hair man
feel ruined since

im thinking of taking steroids sometimes
Rot or do something jfl, if you don’t enjoy rotting then change something and if you are too pussy to do that hop on roids before

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
do u reckon? i just wish i coudl go back in time and be with my gf and when i had hair man
feel ruined since

im thinking of taking steroids sometimes
Roids will completely destroy your hair and health. You're short so you will look worse when you're muscular and bald

Just get over it man, i'm in the same situation as you. If you can't attract women then just don't bother and do something else with your time. I'm almost a 22 yo virgin and i just don't care anymore since there's no hope or point anyway

i no longer even masturbate or watch p**rn since i find it disgusting and the concept of sex and women is so alien to me that my brain ignores it most of the time

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Roids will completely destroy your hair and health. You're short so you will look worse when you're muscular and bald

Just get over it man, i'm in the same situation as you. If you can't attract women then just don't bother and do something else with your time. I'm almost a 22 yo virgin and i just don't care anymore since there's no hope or point anyway
But he would feel better
At the end of the day the goal is happiness and you have no way to become chad, but you have ways of starting to feel good, and this is always going to involve lots of androgens and dopamine

it’s the only reason i gymcel, i actually hate the look

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i no longer even masturbate or watch p**rn since i find it disgusting and the concept of sex and women is so alien to me that my brain ignores it most of the time

Dude i was like you.. but i got a gf, and experienced love , sex and all that and it felt so good and great and now i feel liek sh*t knowing it wont happen again

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
But he would feel better
At the end of the day the goal is happiness and you have no way to become chad, but you have ways of starting to feel good, and this is always going to involve lots of androgens and dopamine

it’s the only reason i gymcel, i actually hate the look
What's the point of having huge sex drive and energy if you look terrible and don't like yourself and the way you look (aka you have zero self esteem)?

Finasteride Is eradicating my sex drive day by day and i don't care at all since there's no f*****g point of having a sex drive or a functioning dick if you feel and look like sh*t and can't attract a woman to save your life

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the point of having huge sex drive and energy if you look terrible and don't like yourself and the way you look (aka you have zero self esteem)?

Finasteride Is eradicating my sex drive day by day and i don't care at all since there's no f*****g point of having a sex drive or a functioning dick if you feel and look like sh*t and can't attract a woman to save your life
It helps you accepting yourself too

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude i was like you.. but i got a gf, and experienced love , sex and all that and it felt so good and great and now i feel liek sh*t knowing it wont happen again
It's honestly and ironically good for me to not have ever experienced those feelings and that type of life before. I feel like i haven't lost anything since i don't know what it is like to have a relationship and all that stuff

The entire thing is so alien to me it'd be like a Somali child worrying about not being able to purchase a high end car

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's honestly and ironically good for me to not have ever experienced those feelings and that type of life before. I feel like i haven't lost anything since i don't know what it is like to have a relationship and all that stuff

The entire thing is so alien to me it'd be like a Somali child worrying about not being able to purchase a high end car
yea it's good trust me
it's way better like this than having it and losing it like me