Hair Loss From Steroids, Now Stopped- Thoughts

johnogroats

Reaction score
Hi gents.

Been on finasteride and min for 16 years with great of success (probably 1cm of recession at the temples).

However I was on 40mg of prednisolone steroids for two months late last year, and I've just started a shed now.

Does anyone have a prognosis for this? I'm hoping the shedding should flush out of my system in the same two months I was on the orginal steroids, and I'll get some regrowth.

Any thoughts?

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The or
Hi gents.

Been on finasteride and min for 16 years with great of success (probably 1cm of recession at the temples).

However I was on 40mg of prednisolone steroids for two months late last year, and I've just started a shed now.

Does anyone have a prognosis for this? I'm hoping the shedding should flush out of my system in the same two months I was on the orginal steroids, and I'll get some regrowth.

Any thoughts?

Better if you open another thread. Here the discussion is about anabolic steroids.

I dont know the hormonal changes of steroids.

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair line is growing back but I'm still shedding hair ? Thoughts ? Plus will finastride help in future no matter what steroid i kick started Mbp with? I'm still clinging on the hope it's telogen ellifium but I do doubt that it is that

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once Brotzu comes out you should be able to take gear and not lose hair. I want to take tren but it will destroy my hair.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi gents.

Any thoughts?
Yeah stop taking steroids.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Steroids f*** with your body and can cause early death let alone early hair loss. Most likely raised your testosterone levels beyond what your body can cope with (dose dependant of course) but not a good idea if hair is important to you.

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was my first time and only
Took for about a month I' stopped straight away cuz hair is more important to me, I just wanna know what's going on it's hard to understand