hair loss for over 1.5 years a case of inflammation !!!!

raven4d

Reaction score
hello all ,

thank you for this nice forums that we can share our stories .

i am a 27 yesrs old male , no hair loss problems neither in my mother's family nor in my father's .

a year and a half ago i started noticing some hair loss in my head center "excactly the spot that starts loosing hairs with age" .
i have my hair like the afro style , all my hairs are strong and holding tight unless this spot which has the hair too weak and i can easly pull out tens of hairs by little bit pulling !!! i used to sleep in my house garden "i jusr like to sleep under open sky " and being bittin by some sort of inscect is very probable .
my barber told me that he noticed that the hair loss is due to some infection and not related to aging or so .
i went to see a doctor and he confirmed that there is some sort of inflammation "shaped like a button with light red colored " causing the hair loss "but nothing serious" and he told me to use fucidin ointment two times a day .

after 3 months i still see the same hair loss average that i used to see before using the fucidin ointment so i had to go see another doctor which told me the same "Nothing serious" and fucidin should have cured the inflammation anyway he gave me another ointment to use three times a day .

after 5 months i also didn't notice any change to the hair loss average , i went to see a third doctor witch told me to use iodine 1 time a day for 1 week .

as expected , nothing new , my hair still fall of the same spot for a year and a half now , i got bored asking doctors for different solutions with same results every time !

i liked to share my story hoping somebody got a treatment for it .

thank you