hair loss at 24

joe45

Reaction score
i am developing hair loss in the temple, any solutuions or products, i am using nizoral shampoo and no help, even though ppl are sayin it stops it.
rogaine-how long does a bottle last for if u only have to use it in the temple areas. where can i get cheapp cheap rogaine. how does rogaine go.
nioxin how is it .
i have male pattern baldness and its in my family so i need it stopped. i need cheap good solutions -not rich or anything

HairyPotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey joe

I know hair loss at this age sucks (Im 22 btw)

Its good that your using Nizoral as it helps a little, but alone it wont do much in terms of maintenance and regrowth.

Im also losing hair in my temples and Im yet to stop it, but the best treatments out there for hair loss is Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) combined with the Nizoral your already using.

I use Minoxidil on my temples only and the bottle lasts pretty long (about 2-3 months) You can buy generic Rogaine from places like Walmart, Costco. Its pretty cheap, I think around 20-30 bucks for a 3 pack.

I also suggest that you get on Finasteride, as it helps to provide maintenance and sometimes regrowth. I would suggest buying Proscar, it has 5 mgs of Finasteride in it and cutting it into 4ths with a pill cutter. You can get it without a prescription from http://www.qhi.co.uk

But before you jump on either of these treatments I suggest doing alot of research and making an informed decision. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

joe45

Reaction score
how about using rogaine and nizoral and no proceica-proce is way too money and i u need a prescription ofr it , i don;t like the idea of popping something into my mouth

dek

Reaction score
dude, you are obviously very poorly informed about all of the options you have. You should really read up on minoxidil and finasteride before swearing anything off or buying anything. This and many other websites can give you good info.

G

hair advice

not to rain on hairy potters advice....but if u try all those prod at the same youll probably spend more cash in the long run...i did the rogaine and propecia thing...n it didnt wrk....saw palmetto just makes the hair grow faster...like potter sd do the research 1st...then decide...