Hair loss at 15 im panicking

James carol

My Regimen
Reaction score
7FEDFE53-544C-4591-843C-1C0FD8C697B0.jpeg

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
For that photo is hard to tell if is androgenetic alopecia or other kind of hair loss or even if you have hair loss. First you need a diagnosis . then, once you get one, we can give us an opinion.
U dont have androgenetic hairloss either, ur beating baldness without blocking or reducing DHT lol. Total bullshit. And tretionin is bs too it can actually cause hairloss due to excessive vitamin A moron.

Mike4888

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you take a photo with a phone probably all of us would look like were balding your hair looks ok your hair is not a carpet your gona have slight gaps here and there

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to tell you, but if you really have androgenic alopecia at such young age, let me tell you that you will have hard times stopping it if you can ever stop it.. I suffer from Androgenetic Alopecia since I was 16 and let me tell you treatments have not worked for me and I'm using bunch of stuff and my hair is worse than ever. I hate to be negative, but I'm telling what is most likely to happen, which does not mean you shouldn't treat it if you end up being diagnosed with it. Perhaps you have luck, who knows.

Last edited:

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is balding for sure.
Not sure why but something is wrong with our generation when it comes too male pattern baldness. My dad had full hair with really cool afro when he was 25 years old without any use of drugs. I started balding early twenty and now as 25 i am depending on medicine

Mike4888

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is balding for sure.
Not sure why but something is wrong with our generation when it comes too male pattern baldness. My dad had full hair with really cool afro when he was 25 years old without any use of drugs. I started balding early twenty and now as 25 i am depending on medicine
Dont listen to trolls on here y some people are nasty i dont know your hair looks fine hair is always a bit dodgy around the crown area as it goes in all different directions taking photos with an ipad or phone aint good even people with the thickest hair would be able to see scalp stop worrying

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont listen to trolls on here y some people are nasty i dont know your hair looks fine hair is always a bit dodgy around the crown area as it goes in all different directions taking photos with an ipad or phone aint good even people with the thickest hair would be able to see scalp stop worrying

You quote the wrong person though