Hair Loss And My Blood Test Results

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel your pain dude! Vitamin deficiency definitely hasn't helped your cause, you need that vitamin D especially if you don't live with a lot of sun in your life.

I wouldn't take Finasteride if you have low testosterone as you may get more pronounced sides like i get but its a personal choice. I would probably go for a 10-15% minoxidil and RU 5% I wouldn't bother with the derma roll at this point as it may cause more harm then good with so little to regrow. There is no point messing about go for it hard because once it has gone its not easy to get back but you do have a chance if you can still see the vellus hair and the hair loss is recent. Good luck.

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, I hate to tell you this (you might already realize it), but you're essentially completely bald. Your testosterone is extremely low. You should look into TRT/HRT(testosterone/hormone replacement therapy), which insurance should cover.

fkedupmylifelol1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I hate to tell you this (you might already realize it), but you're essentially completely bald. Your testosterone is extremely low. You should look into TRT/HRT(testosterone/hormone replacement therapy), which insurance should cover.

yeah i'm looking into getting trt. i also realise my hair is fucked but i'm gonna at least try some treatments for like 6 months and if nothing happens then yeah i'll just accept the incel life

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
well it's been like 2 months and i don't really think there's any difference unfortunately. i'll keep going obviously but those miniaturised hairs do not grow whatsoever. it's like i can see my scalp is covered in those basically dead hairs when i zoom in but they haven't responded to anything yet

https://i.imgur.com/1225sGH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/GQdJwiV.jpg

DHT inhibitors will not really grow much of your hair back. They are best for mild regrowth and keeping what you have. I would take Finasteride, oral Minoxidil 5mg/day split up twice a day, topical caffeine shampoo (leave on for 5-10 minutes daily) and derma roll.

fkedupmylifelol1

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i also got prescribed oral minoxidil but it's only 0.5mg once a day which i thought was nearly pointless. i've just been taking that in addition to topical min 2x a day

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i also got prescribed oral minoxidil but it's only 0.5mg once a day which i thought was nearly pointless. i've just been taking that in addition to topical min 2x a day

Ultra Low dose has been shown to be effective so it could still work.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
For a male, it's a good idea to have your testosterone in optimal range because it provides other positive, essential health effects, like muscle maintenance, immune factors, bone integrity, glucose sensitivity, etc.. Probably, the most critical hormone in the male body. In addition, you can be deficient in estrogen because of low T and of, course that is positive for hair. You should really be guided by an endocrinologist.

fkedupmylifelol1

My Regimen
Reaction score
got a new phone so uploadin some higher def pics

https://i.imgur.com/0e3rLBH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qiYgelV.jpg

(u can zoom in a lot on these)

it looks like my hair is miniaturised to f***, but the follicles still exist. i have also noticed that my body hair (chest/arms) have been thinning and growing much slower recently as well.

it's been about 3 months since i've been on finasteride and 4 months of min with some dermarolling every fortnight or so. still don't really think i've seen any progress. it's f*****g annoying because i can see my god dam hairs but they just don't f*****g grow no matter what i do.

kind of giving up hope, although i'll keep going with finasteride/min because i still have some left over and my finasteride prescription should last another 3-4 months. i'll probably go for a solid 12 months at least and see if there's any progress by then, if not then i will probably just accept it. being bald is not as bad as i thought, but i still just look much better with hair. i don't really think i'm a candidate for a transplant either because i think i've lost too much by this point.

does anyone think my slower body hair growth and the obvious balding on my scalp could be correlated? i might end up going back to the doctor this weekend and see what he thinks and maybe get some more bloodwork done. i'm entering my 5th week of my test e cycle, so maybe that will increase my body hair growth and i'll see if it does anything to my scalp but of course i'm not expecting anything.

anyway update over

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
got a new phone so uploadin some higher def pics

https://i.imgur.com/0e3rLBH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qiYgelV.jpg

(u can zoom in a lot on these)

it looks like my hair is miniaturised to f***, but the follicles still exist. i have also noticed that my body hair (chest/arms) have been thinning and growing much slower recently as well.

it's been about 3 months since i've been on finasteride and 4 months of min with some dermarolling every fortnight or so. still don't really think i've seen any progress. it's f*****g annoying because i can see my god dam hairs but they just don't f*****g grow no matter what i do.

kind of giving up hope, although i'll keep going with finasteride/min because i still have some left over and my finasteride prescription should last another 3-4 months. i'll probably go for a solid 12 months at least and see if there's any progress by then, if not then i will probably just accept it. being bald is not as bad as i thought, but i still just look much better with hair. i don't really think i'm a candidate for a transplant either because i think i've lost too much by this point.

does anyone think my slower body hair growth and the obvious balding on my scalp could be correlated? i might end up going back to the doctor this weekend and see what he thinks and maybe get some more bloodwork done. i'm entering my 5th week of my test e cycle, so maybe that will increase my body hair growth and i'll see if it does anything to my scalp but of course i'm not expecting anything.

anyway update over

Give it some time man, what have you got to lose at this point? If at like 8 months you don’t have regrowth If you are willing to try things from Chinese labs add in topical seti and some pge

wannamyhairback

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** maannn f*** it, even though your donor area cant be seen, based on your sides you should have good donor area in the back as well, your hairloss type is typical male pattern baldness, not extremely skillful hair transplant surgeon can do wonders on you, and you will be happier than you might ever be on medications, i wish i had this type of hairloss with extremely great donor area so i can fix this f*****g problem,