Hair loss above left ear?

bl2300

Reaction score
About a month and a half ago, I noticed hair above my left ear was starting to fade away. The right side is perfectly normal. On the left side it seems like the loss flows perfectly around the ear. I thought it was due to getting my haircut every 2 weeks (0 on sides, 1 on top which is real short) but it's kind of stayed the same.

I can see some tiny hairs around my left ear, but they're not growing (or growing incredibly slow). Anyone have any idea what this could be? There's no other hair loss anywhere else on my head.

Pictures provided.

Attachments

• SAM_0406c.JPG
    SAM_0406c.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 7,204
  • SAM_0407c.JPG
    SAM_0407c.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 4,164

GreyEye

My Regimen
Reaction score
About a month and a half ago, I noticed hair above my left ear was starting to fade away. The right side is perfectly normal. On the left side it seems like the loss flows perfectly around the ear. I thought it was due to getting my haircut every 2 weeks (0 on sides, 1 on top which is real short) but it's kind of stayed the same.

I can see some tiny hairs around my left ear, but they're not growing (or growing incredibly slow). Anyone have any idea what this could be? There's no other hair loss anywhere else on my head.

Pictures provided.

I seem to have the same problem. Did you find the reason and solution?

Alex p

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so does that mean my hair can come back ?? Naturally?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 719