Hair Loss 5 year old girl | HairLossTalk Forums

Hair Loss 5 year old girl

Discussion in 'Children's Hair Loss Support' started by mommakas, May 22, 2010.

1. mommakas

mommakas New Member

Dislikes Received:
    My daughter is 5. She has male pattern baldness. It started a year ago. Her hair is now gone on the temples (and only grows back in these little wispy hairs). I have now noticed that on her hair line above her eyebrows is starting to fall out, and only grow back with short wispy hair. She has beautiful hair everywhere else - but the hair loss is getting worse. I have been giving her powdered silica...but need more help! Thank you.

2. Ilonchik1

Ilonchik1 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    My 6 year old daughter developed exactly the same hairloss pattern. It's been four months now and keeps getting worse. She looks like a plucked chicken actually. You posted ur post a year ago and I am wondering if you ever found out the cause and if the hairloss resolved. I would appreciate any help.

3. Brain

Brain New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Where did you get the last hair cut of your daughter.First check this , it was transferred on your daughter from other person through the equipment.
    UK franchise Information

4. Sarah M

Sarah M New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm dealing with what I fear might be Androgenetic Alopecia as well with my 7.5 year old and would love to hear how you came to that diagnosis and what progress has been made.